Getting into Ibiza clubs - age and dress requirements

heya me and my friend are thinking of going to ibiza and are wondering where to stay..we are looking for somwhere cheap and near to some clubs..any help would be great.thanks.!:)

i don't think it's any different to any other night i.e. if you want to, you can wear shorts and flip flops. Although, I've heard some people report broken glass = cut toes, so closed shoes may be better. Otherwise jeans etc. It's not a 'dressy' place. Although, I'm a bloke so maybe the fairer sex may beg to differ.

Heels

Hi

Might sound like a silly question but I'm hoping someone will answer me - is it a good idea to wear high heels (as in 5 inch high) when clubbing in Ibiza? I don't usually take really high shoes abroad but its Ibiza!

First time visting in 2 weeks.. v excited.

Lea

Hi

Might sound like a silly question but I'm hoping someone will answer me - is it a good idea to wear high heels (as in 5 inch high) when clubbing in Ibiza? I don't usually take really high shoes abroad but its Ibiza!

First time visting in 2 weeks.. v excited.

Lea

yer does sound like a silly question.:D

What to wear

Just got back from Ibiza. I was so worried about what to wear in the clubs. What I found was that other than Pacha, where people do dress up and they care it just did not matter.

Guys, shorts + t-****s. It's so damn hot in the clubs. Privilage, Amnesia, Eden they all where ok. Girls, you can wear whatever you want, the less the better and flip flops where fine.

Pacha is a different story, guys, long pants, and the girls are all dressed up. It's also the best looking crowd on the island.

Haven't seen an answer/question for this one yet....Im a freestyle rider and I gotta have my fitted hat or bandana rockin out....Are you allowed to wear a hat or bandana into the clubs? Like below for example?

travis-barker.jpg

Haven't seen an answer/question for this one yet....Im a freestyle rider and I gotta have my fitted hat or bandana rockin out....Are you allowed to wear a hat or bandana into the clubs? Like below for example?

What is a freestyle rider? Is that that kind of dancing some north americans do where they punch the air in front of them... only ever seen in N. America? :lol:

When are you going? Wouldn't wearing a hat be awfully hot?

I have some converse style trainers that are covered in silver sequins, i was planning on wearing them to pacha with a mini dress and one of those hippy sequin head bands. would that fit in??

Cheers!

I have an ID question...

Bought some tickets online for Priviledge. I was asked on Ticketmaster.es to put my passport number in when I bought.

Do I have to take my Passport as ID? As I'd really rather not at risk of losing it. Will drivers license be fine?

I have emailed both Ticketmaster and Priviledge, but as yet no reply, and the T&C's on the print at home tickets are in Spanish, and me no speaky Spanish.

I wasn't asked for any passport or ID card information when I bought tickets for Amnesia, just told to bring some sort of photo ID.

If your passport number has been asked for when buying tickets, does you need to take that as ID or will photo ID (drivers license etc) be ok?

Back