getting fit for ibiza, how is it done girlies!help needed!

I do spinning classes, they are fantastic for toning up, I do 30
minutes 4 times a week and combine that with sit ups and
press ups and that seems to keep me trim!

ibiza girlie, small tip with BIG effects
drink at least 2/3 litres of water a day, just sit there at your desk at work, drinking it

a) fills you up a bit
b) much better for your skin extra
c) help you loose a bit of weight!

Ibiza-girlie said:
yes but a certain amount of efford needs to be put into the jogging, if you run in too slow a pace you´ll
a. get nowhere
b. be bored to death
c. won´t burn enuff fat

If you don't wanna go jogging, then just go for a long walk. You can burn the same amount of calories through brisk walking. You can damage yourself more through jogging anyway. Everyone is supposed to do at least half an hour of moderate activity most days of the week to be healthy.

klingclubber said:
ibiza girlie, small tip with BIG effects
drink at least 2/3 litres of water a day, just sit there at your desk at work, drinking it

a) fills you up a bit
b) much better for your skin extra
c) help you loose a bit of weight!

Yeah, thats what I do. I fill up a 1.5 litre bottle of water and drink it at work. I'm really used to drinking it now and feel thirsty if I don't. I really think it helps keep my skin clear. I do pee all the time mind you!! :)

exactly what im doing this very moment!!!!!
i always have water on me with extracts in it, that improves your motabolism.....some kinda natural thing..........
well started today so lets see how it goes!

Ibiza-girlie said:
exactly what im doing this very moment!!!!!
i always have water on me with extracts in it, that improves your motabolism.....some kinda natural thing..........
well started today so lets see how it goes!

I take it you mean drinking water, rather than peeing, or maybe you have a computer in your loo! Very handy indeed.

Only joking, hee hee.

nice one girlies!!
good luck with it!
end of day, we're as fit as we wanna be and as long as you look in the mirror and think phwaor i'm a bit of alwight! ;)

glasgow girl<. hihi off course i ment drinking water, nope peeing next to the comp. wouldnt be so good as the listeners on air would be able to hear this! hihi could be fun radio however!

Ahhhhhh......reading these posts has made me feel like such a slob!!!........................................ :eek: :eek:

:idea: Detox starts tomorrow!!! (ya right ;) )

that was always my excuse, but when i actually got to the gym i realised that its full of unfit people like me, and i actually do a better workout on my own.

I'm getting REALLY fit at the mo ... raising my glass .. up and down .. up and down .... good arm work!

Only one way... eat less and excercise more. Eat little and often, cut out crisps, sweets, biscuits, cake etc, get plenty of excercise, go for a run every morning, you'll soon shift the pounds, good luck!

Fitness Tips:

1. You can reduce your body fat by increasing your caloric expenditure. Jogging, biking, swimming, or any other aerobic activity 4-5 times per week for 20 minutes week 1-2, 30 minutes week 3-4, and 40 minutes week 5-6

2. make healthier food choices: salads, grilled chicken, turkey, vegetables, seafood, whole wheat bread, brown rice, fruits, water.

3. resistance training/weight training should be done at least twice a week to increase your lean muscle. If you can increase your lean muscle mass you will burn more calories at rest. You should consult with a fitness trainer in your area for specific exercises.

--note: I have a Master's Degree in this field so if you have any additional questions please feel free to pm me or visit my website: http://www.premile.com

Premile your advice is excellent, I tried a personal trainer once: uhh soon gave up on that.....i´m not overweight or fat, im just carrying a few pounds too much on me....10 in im hysterical but I´d say Id be happy to loose 6 - you got to have realistic goals!

Yesterday I went to the gym and had a 12 minute run - 20 minutes on the stairmaster and 3 minutes on the rowing machine.....next time ill be doing 40 minutes and will be adding some weightlifting as well....

Back