getting fit for ibiza, how is it done girlies!help needed!

personally i know i have good features but my stomacke is showing now, so its for my own comfort im doing this! Ill report to all you people what ive been doing and it the diets are working out, maybe we can help eachother hihi!

As Barbie so wisely put it: beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I think when you look as if youre having a good time, people will notice your smile and energetic vibe - not the few pounds you carry around

well said honey!

Ibiza-girlie said:
As Barbie so wisely put it: beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I think when you look as if youre having a good time, people will notice your smile and energetic vibe - not the few pounds you carry around

well said honey!

Too right, I think the most attractive thing in a person is confidence in themselves, if you feel good about yourself then that feeling will rub off onto everyone else :D

I purchased a book a couple of years ago for getting fit for holiday by Monica Greenfell called 'A Flatter Tummy in 5 days'.

Was really sceptical at first but it really works, although this is partially to do with all the sit-ups and the water you need to drink.

It's great as it doesn't starve or knacker you and you feel full of beans!

I got it on amazon.co.uk for only a few quid too.

robo

have you gone and started world war 3.

it was a good comments but you can never please.

the same goes for the old does my bum look big in this. i man will never be able to give the right answer...

don't worry enjoy yourselfs plus all that dancing and drink and lack of eating your come back 1/2 a stone lighter any way.

go robo keep up the male front i am with ya...but i have to hide behind..

I eat like a pig! Since my Dad died I live with the thought, "Why deny yourself what you want, you might be dead tomorrow!" (That's works with everything by the way ;) )

Mind, I'm lucky, (so far anyway) and I can eat and not put weight on .. in fact, it's losing it that's the worry. If I have a weekend clubbing I can quite easily drop to 6stone 10 ...

Don't ya find that if you deny yourself something you find youreself wanting it more and more ?

Soz to crash the party ladeeees, but if i may offer some advice....

....the girls are on the right track so far Ibiza-Girlie. Hard though it is a low carb diet is essential to losing weight quickly!......however you must combine this with reasonable levels of excersise to burn the fat off. Its a misconception that dieting alone will burn fat - it doesn't.

By doing regular excerise and by cutting down on carbs whilst replacing them with sensible foods like protiens (fishies, chicken etc) and veg you will turn your body into a fat burning machine (literally!!). If you get the balance right you can burn fat and lose weight whilst actually eating more often (its true!) - as long as you eat regularly and in modest amounts.

Perceverance is the key! Good luck i am sure you will do it!!!! 8) May even be able to find some good articles on this sort of thing online.

Ciao.

sorry for asking but since my native language isnt englsih and my dictionary doesnt understand the word carbs .. what is carbs

From Ostend Belgium (near the sea just like ibiza but without the atmo and the music .. actually its a retirementplace overhere :) )

THE BEST WAY TO LOSE IT FAST IS NO CARBS AFTER LUNCH . WORKOUT 15 MINUTES AT NIGHT AND 15 MINUTES WHEN YOU WAKE UP . THE 15 MINUTES AT NIGHT BURNS THE CALORIES AND FATS YOU'VE TAKEN IN THAT DAY AND WORKING OUT IN THE MORNING GETS RID OF THE STORED FATS . ANOTHER WAY IS ONLY DRINK WATER . ONCE YOUR BODY GET USED TO THE WATER ONLY .IT WON'T STORE AS MUCH A COUPLE OF DAYS IN YOU'LL BE PEEING ALOT ( IT'S ALSO GOOD FOR YOUR LIVER ). THE BODY ALWAYS RETAINS WATER BUT IF YOU ARE CONSTANTLY PUTTING IT IN IT WILL RETAIN LESS .

i would love to be able to do that but cant as i work night duty :(
I have tried dieting alone and exercise alone but you really do need to do the 2 together :confused:
Dont work out too much if you are on a low carb diet though.

Excersise is good for burning fats and toning up
Crunch's morning and night do a world of good
Low carb diet works really well but i wouldn't reccomend doing it long term as it makes you tired.
I am doing a week detox b4 i go away i'll lose a few pounds from that.

so basically get my butt on a stairmaster for at least 40 minutes a day, cut out some carbs and less alcohol and then ill be going somewhere?
hmmm sounds reasonable.........and tough!
but hey: must be proud, this conversation made me go to the gym and do a 40 minute fatburning program today so Im proud! (and exhausted!)

hehe well mine´s not a bearbelly, but close...it´s too much booze, cream gravy, potatoes and no exercise! c.r.a.p i wish I had the willpower to get my arse outta bed every morning!

Totally agree with S-Express - there is no such thing as an easy way to get fit and healthy - it requires some effort. And the bit about the correct food was spot on.

One more tip girls - if you go for a run or other similar exercise to a certain extent if you are completely out of breath you are working your heart whereas if you take it a bit easier over a longer period you will burn fat and calories !!

yes but a certain amount of efford needs to be put into the jogging, if you run in too slow a pace you´ll
a. get nowhere
b. be bored to death
c. won´t burn enuff fat

Back