General international clubs discussion

went to Here At Outernet last yesterday for Trance Sanctuary FSOE..WHAT A NIGHT!
In all my years of clubbing I think it was the best one I’ve ever had (which is a very bold statement)
Venue was amazing, DJ line up was mega and MY GOD did they deliver - every set was off the scale! And the atmosphere in the venue was like nothing I’ve ever experienced. Pure joy and happiness from absolutely everyone in there, hardly any phones out and everyone there to live in the music which was a very refreshing change.
Hugely recommend Here At Outernet as a venue and as for the music, I love all kinds of dance music but Trance is 100% where it’s at when it comes to clubbing for me. 👌🏼

Sasha at Phonox, Brixton sold out in under 2hrs!
I wonder if day parties in clubs start becoming more and more frequent. I think there's a clear market for it, specially for the old guard DJs with a lot of the older fans that now have more responsibilities or simply prefer to have a night time sleep.

I wonder if day parties in clubs start becoming more and more frequent. I think there's a clear market for it, specially for the old guard DJs with a lot of the older fans that now have more responsibilities or simply prefer to have a night time sleep.

They are a growing trend, Vicky McClure (from Line Of Duty) is a daytime gigs promoter.

One reason for the trend in the UK is how unreliable late night a transport is, with a say 10pm finish you've got a chance of getting home, at 3am good luck :)

100% for the over 30s . I’m not sure I could even contemplate a full night out in the UK anymore. The recovery is to much with a busy working week. The day things at Phonox are generally excellent, great venue & staff - and being a bit shorter just get going pretty much straight away

They are a growing trend, Vicky McClure (from Line Of Duty) is a daytime gigs promoter.

One reason for the trend in the UK is how unreliable late night a transport is, with a say 10pm finish you've got a chance of getting home, at 3am good luck :)
To be fair I think Annie Mac started it with her ‘before midnight’ tours a couple of years back , but yes Vicky McClure seems to have started something with her husband as well jumping on the bandwagon

Easter Thursday John Digweed all night long in London…

View attachment 17025

This was good fun last week.
Pleased not to be the oldest in a club for once 😂

Venue was good, had decent room, sound wasn't as loud as I had hoped for, considering it's a purpose built club.

The night started late, I'm guessing because they made a last minute change of set up moving Digweed to the corner of the room, not the main stage.

Talla was very ok at this sunday. The sheriffs came and stopped the event at 4 in the morning, because easter law. Not a bad night it was ( until 4 ).

The night started late, I'm guessing because they made a last minute change of set up moving Digweed to the corner of the room, not the main stage.

Think some technical issues from what I was told so started an hour late.

However, once it started, I thought that the sound was brilliant. A brand new d&b AudioTechnik system like Pacha (which as everyone knows is my fav sound system on the island) :cool:

To be fair I think Annie Mac started it with her ‘before midnight’ tours a couple of years back , but yes Vicky McClure seems to have started something with her husband as well jumping on the bandwagon
I think it was started in 2022.

Back