General international clubs discussion

mr_why

NEW thread for all general international clubs and clubbing discussion...

Closing the thread that had the word C*vid in it!

Last edited:
casa%20atarashi%20%283%29.jpg.webp

I’ve not been to Lio London, but might poke my head into this. The “dancefloor” starts after 23:30. It’s on Friday 24 November

Man power had erol alkan play in a small back room (that i didnt’t even know existed) of a bar/brasserie in north shields last week and apparently it was amazing. I couldn’t make it which i was gutted about.

He’s also had the likes of paul woolford & prosumer to name a couple play in a social club in NS and next up is artwork in dec (again i cant make it:spank:) pretty mad though😅

Man power had erol alkan play in a small back room (that i didnt’t even know existed) of a bar/brasserie in north shields last week and apparently it was amazing. I couldn’t make it which i was gutted about.

He’s also had the likes of paul woolford & prosumer to name a couple play in a social club in NS and next up is artwork in dec (again i cant make it:spank:) pretty mad though😅
I’m going to that Artwork night on Friday, haven’t seen either of them before so looking forward to it

On another note has anyone been to Testbed in Leeds? Can’t wait for next week but never been to that venue before

It’s Saturday!! Are you from the north east? Just if not you might be in for a shock (in a good way) at the venue haha
Sorry I did mean Saturday

Not from the NE, travelling over from Manchester (staying at Grand Hotel Tynemouth) but I’ve been keeping a close eye on Man Power’s parties over the last year or so, so have an idea of what to expect…I think!

Sorry I did mean Saturday

Not from the NE, travelling over from Manchester (staying at Grand Hotel Tynemouth) but I’ve been keeping a close eye on Man Power’s parties over the last year or so, so have an idea of what to expect…I think!
Tynemouth is lush, plenty bars and food places for during the day and only a 15 min walk
Or 2 min taxi ride to the venue

Last edited:
OpenLab Ibiza hosting a 20/20 Vision night on 7th December - looks decent.
Love me a bit of Ralph Lawson and great little central venue - 17 Little Portland Street. 10pm-4am

Anyone doing this Friday? Still feels a bit weird in a Church, but I am open to it. We will be there.

1701256079408.png

there used to be a club, proper rave den, on the outskirts of BCN designed like a cathedral inside with go-go girls on podiums dressed as nuns in suspenders. It was called Batikano (not making this up). Hazily remember (unsuccessfully) trying to initiate a can-can with one of them to felix 'don't you want me'. Oh to be 20 again.

Anyone doing this Friday? Still feels a bit weird in a Church, but I am open to it. We will be there.
Saw Rampling in church, maybe in Shoreditch, in the early 2000s before he went loony. Think we hosted T2 at Turnmills with Leroy from Prodigy and shared a cab down there with him after. I flirted with "Jackie" from Grange Hill on the way out of said church. Might have been Boxing Day, Alex P and Brandon Block in the main room.

Or maybe it was all a dream.

mancunian party people after something different, check out the white hotel, salford. my sources tell me it's amazing

Back