General international clubs discussion

Just seen this, not sure on location (Barking?!!) though. New day festival, anyone know much about it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240206-212903.png
    Screenshot_20240206-212903.png
    636.2 KB · Views: 59
I now booked the "Baltic Weekender" in Liverpool in May. Anyone reviews, anyone had been there in the last years?

Ok , 50 Percent of the Djs seems to be in Bali ... Bedouin was there
at NYE. There are also other venues.

Not bad. These are the winter bookings.

Hey Guys- pleasure to meet you all ! I wanted to throw an idea out there, which hopefully will initiate some positivity and excitement around the future. I have been working on developing an immersive, nightlife concept, which remains creatively authentic to most of the tastes here (and mine) and would love to know where you all would like to see a venue developed, or has a chance of greatest success. The concept has design elements of space age aesthetics, and some industrial-futuristic components, so it will be highly differentiated. We are in discussions with several international partners and are open to any intro's to facilitate building the experience or starting with a pop up somewhere like Ibiza, NY, Berlin etc. Here is our website (imagination-architects.com) and here is also a link to check out the album "Fusha" produced by global synthwave artist L'avenue, which will compliment our nightlife project, along with teaser of the first track from our record label, "Soundscapes"

Hey Guys- pleasure to meet you all ! I wanted to throw an idea out there, which hopefully will initiate some positivity and excitement around the future. I have been working on developing an immersive, nightlife concept, which remains creatively authentic to most of the tastes here (and mine) and would love to know where you all would like to see a venue developed, or has a chance of greatest success. The concept has design elements of space age aesthetics, and some industrial-futuristic components, so it will be highly differentiated. We are in discussions with several international partners and are open to any intro's to facilitate building the experience or starting with a pop up somewhere like Ibiza, NY, Berlin etc. Here is our website (imagination-architects.com) and here is also a link to check out the album "Fusha" produced by global synthwave artist L'avenue, which will compliment our nightlife project, along with teaser of the first track from our record label, "Soundscapes"

will give this a go, i have some L’Avenur tracks downloaded. love the synths being an 80s kid.👍

will give this a go, i have some L’Avenur tracks downloaded. love the synths being an 80s kid.👍
Glad to hear ! We’ve got 3 tracks of a 10 track album in the works . It will be a fusion of the sound of his you know and love , infused with progressive house and tribal , percussive elements , can’t wait to hear your thoughts ! We’ll also be releasing an album, now more on the analogue/80’s side of things with Tony Price , just featured as Resident advisors mix of the day , will keep the forum engaged on these releases- hope your a fan!

Back