Football Merry Go Round

The MEN was a well respected journal once...now its no better than a regional "red top". They lift most of their stories these days.

However, whatever the source, it's still a daft comment............................................................wouldn't want him anyway :lol:

Ham (better late than never) signed Italy striker David di Michele and Demoratic Republic of Congo left-back Herita Ilunga on 12-month loan deals.

Appparently also signing Stephan Appiah who few years ago was meant to be the African player. Still could be if they discover his real age!!! Yakubu and Martins have both been 23 for the last 5 years!!! Appiah I read is 26 but again he hasn't budged for 5 years.

prd_maxzoom_cfc-53038-robinho.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shame hey Johnny !! Good friends of mine who are massive Chelsea fans didnt want him before this saga !!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shame hey Johnny !! Good friends of mine who are massive Chelsea fans didnt want him before this saga !!
I told my friends at Chelsea years ago that sometimes it's not a good idea to outsource everything (like, for example, your online store!!!!!)... they just didn't listen! :lol:

got this via txt this morning:

there's only one abu dhabi, only one abu dhabi
you fill up your car, they'll buy us Kaka
walking in a City wonderland

:lol:

got this via txt this morning:

there's only one abu dhabi, only one abu dhabi
you fill up your car, they'll buy us Kaka
walking in a City wonderland

Noel gallagher siad in the interview in my previous post, how the though of UTD fans paying towards your new players everytime they fill their car up :lol:

Back