Football Merry Go Round

To look on the bright side, it's not all bad what's going on at City.... now they can be reviled as the moneybags team in the league :lol:

exactly, mr morbyd. no more 'buying the title' bullsh*t for us. :D

i'm pleased in that we've signed deco, he's settled in, and scored 2 in 3.

3 schools of thought on the Robinho story

- things were THAT bad at Madrid - he would have signed for Orient if they'd offered him a way out
- he really does think they are the new chelsea with massive bucks to spend and hence ambition
- he got them confused with United - the spanish media often mistakenly refer to United and City alike as 'El Manchester' and it is quite conceivable that he thinks they're the same team... in which case he would have to be a class A retard

whether this will have any real impact on the wider title race is open to question - but there should be a few thrills in the uefa...

3 schools of thought on the Robinho story

- things were THAT bad at Madrid - he would have signed for Orient if they'd offered him a way out
- he really does think they are the new chelsea with massive bucks to spend and hence ambition
- he got them confused with United - the spanish media often mistakenly refer to United and City alike as 'El Manchester' and it is quite conceivable that he thinks they're the same team... in which case he would have to be a class A retard

whether this will have any real impact on the wider title race is open to question - but there should be a few thrills in the uefa...

Scenario 1 looks right. Schuster's Madrid is looking increasingly Dutch and quite different than the direction Capello was taking things.

more twists..........breaking from sky sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robinho to city

for euro:40 million??? on table...agreed...not signed

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

awaits chelski to step in??

i cannot beleive this??

Be interesting to see how he settles, and who comes in january. The new owner is aparently saying he's willing to pay 30 mill a player and you need 18 = 540,000,000 pounds he's (apparently) willing to spend :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Glad you made the red ****e pay more than required for Berb :lol:

Now LFC needs to get rid of idiots Hicks and Gillette, and let DIC take over, all the hype yesterday will hopefuly reignite their interest 8)

It's gona be an interesting season, that's a dead cert :lol:

Amazing bit of business, what's that 19mill profit and promising youngster for a year ?? :eek:

and they get mr sulk who will be off the first sign when Barca, Real, AC, Inter or Juve come sniffing around... :lol:

one thing our chairman does well is not let any of our best players leave on the cheap - i just hope the new replacements can fill that 40+ goal hole we're now lacking.

Amazing player, however well moody, not really done anything for us since Wembley!
Glad the dramas over really!

the signs were there at the start of last season. he just didnt look that committed, especially when we needed to scrap. he's blinding when everythings rosy.

the funny thing is, that when I said yesterday that Robhino was next, my tongue was firmly in my cheek, then as events unfolded it became more & more real.

I was glued to Sky Sports News last night, unbelievable stuff!!! :lol:

Rick Holden! No greater sight in football than that fatty in full flight down the wing!! What is he up to these days??? Apart from eating and drinking!:lol:

apart from not playing footy anymore....not much has changed.

He was a regular round town on a Friday night pissed up :lol:, him & Tony Coton.

£30.75m+ Frazier Campbell. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thank you Mark Hughes! ;)

:lol: trouble is though you won't spend the £30m wisely or give the young lad the support he will need and deserves....he'll be back at united next year and you'll still be 7 to 10 places behind us at the end of the season ;):lol:.

I'll be the first to admit the £30m is way to much but hey, I'm sure well get our money's worth.

I actually have to keep piching myself - officially now the richest club in the world, debt cleared, Robinho, £250m transfer kitty over the next two years...

Crisis? What crisis? :lol:

apart from not playing footy anymore....not much has changed.

He was a regular round town on a Friday night pissed up :lol:, him & Tony Coton.

Coton, he had a tache - correct?? Same as Paul Wilkinson, Alan Devonshire and Steve Beaton, that musketter type look?

I actually have to keep piching myself - officially now the richest club in the world, debt cleared, Robinho, £250m transfer kitty over the next two years...

Crisis? What crisis? :lol:

As I said prior to all this, yesterday I was a very happy man.....sort of sorry to see chorly go but happy with the players that had come in....then it all started to unfold!!

crazy 36 hrs!!!

and yes MWG, coton did have a dodgy "magnum" tache but shaved it off in later life!!! probably heard that he could drink quicker without it!! :lol:

Back