Football Merry Go Round

Quote from Abu Dhabi United (city's new name ? :lol:) Boss :-

We will support him by bringing in the best players and it is his job to support them," Al-Fahim said.
"We really have deep pockets. By closing a deal with one of the players today they can see we are serious in developing the club into one of the top four."

The papers didnt get any whiff of this did they, totally out of the blue, be interesting if Berb' is the 'top' player he's talking about. I'd absolutely love for city to nick him from Whiskey nose :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet he will be well p1ssed!!! In both senses of the word!

I bet he will be well p1ssed!!! In both senses of the word!

it would be good wouldn't it. However I cant see the rags letting him slip away, they've got to come in with a counter bid, they can offer champs league, we cant yet!

and having a bid accepted is a lot different to agreeing personal terms.

This is pretty exciting stuff!

Hughes on BBC website:
"I'm stunned and excited," he told Sky Sports. "Me and them both are very excited by what's going on. There have been a lot of disruptions and negative publicity but that's been put to the side in one fell swoop."

Looks like no one had an inkling this was going on... and it's starting to look pretty real. And they're confirming the Berbatov bid... this season's going to be even more fun than I thought! :lol:

This is pretty exciting stuff!

Hughes on BBC website:
"I'm stunned and excited," he told Sky Sports. "Me and them both are very excited by what's going on. There have been a lot of disruptions and negative publicity but that's been put to the side in one fell swoop."

Looks like no one had an inkling this was going on... and it's starting to look pretty real. And they're confirming the Berbatov bid... this season's going to be even more fun than I thought! :lol:

it's craziness!! :lol:

One bit of good transfer news. Jack Tweed(dle dum) is being transferred to a nice cosy place care of HMP. Fcukin penis-colada!

Sorry back to footie news Finnan has left the Mickey Mousers to sunny Spain!

One bit of good transfer news. Jack Tweed(dle dum) is being transferred to a nice cosy place care of HMP. Fcukin penis-colada!

Sorry back to footie news Finnan has left the Mickey Mousers to sunny Spain!

Where to and for how much :?: Pc is playing up today :spank:

Had a feeling him and Pennant would go today.

We've also signed a promising 18 yr old striker called Vitor Flora, left footed Brzilian.

Spurs accepted City's Berbatov bid :!:

Mark Hughes: ""We have made an offer and I think it's agreed between ourselves and Spurs," he told Sky Sports. "Now it's up to the boy to decide."
:!:

Mark Hughes: ""We have made an offer and I think it's agreed between ourselves and Spurs," he told Sky Sports. "Now it's up to the boy to decide."

yesssssss!

:lol: good riddance to the bad apple. if he wanted to leave he should have handed in a transfer request at the end of last season.

give it 12months and he'll be off as soon as a CL side come sniffing about. esp if City get knocked out of Europe early.

it's craziness!! :lol:

Yep, and we do have a sovergien wealth fund that has $825B to spend. They are now the second biggest shareholder of Citibank having spent $7B in adding shares a few months ago. Also bought the General Motors building in New York recently. Just have cash to spend!

he's made no secret of the fact he wants to go to the swamp, he's mooted it all summer, so inevitably thats where he will go. I think spurs accepted our offer to put a rocket up fergies backside....and it seems to have worked. saying that, i did think yesterday that we had done in this window, i mean lets face it:

jo
swp
kompany
ben haim
zabaleta
glauber

not a bad haul!!

and then this morning the story breaks that we have been bought out by a consortium with a seemingly infinite pot of dough!!

been a bloody exciting day!!

we'll be bidding fo robinho next :lol:

but on reflection.....6 cracking signings, great manager and nuff cash to spend....even if we get no more today I'm a very happy bluenose!!

Back