Football Merry Go Round

quote from sparky...just off the golf course

"i would like to think we can complete 2 more deals before midnight"

even if we get nowt this has been a right laugh!!

we are talking about man city here aren't we??!!

legends like summerbee, lee and bell.

and richard dunne, nicky weaver and shaun goater.

quaresma from porto to inter...jose getting his old boy!!

there's a player that would light up the prem!!

we are talking about man city here aren't we??!!

legends like summerbee, lee and bell.

and richard dunne, nicky weaver and shaun goater.

all legends in their own right birthday boy!!

heighway or kuyt?

hughes or gerrard?

fowler or toshack?

scales or jones?? :lol:

looking at the daft city fans outside eastlands waiting for news on big signings...you're a bloody embarrasment.....go home you mugs...and that liitle girl...............it's way past her bedtime!!!!!:evil::eek:

more twists..........breaking from sky sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robinho to city

for euro:40 million??? on table...agreed...not signed

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

awaits chelski to step in??

i cannot beleive this??

if we all chipped in £100 each - do you think we could gazump the manchester teams to Berbatov?

well everyone else seems to have bid for him!

I'm truly stunned siddy have somehow managed to pull this off:eek: celebrations on the streets of Stockport tonite lol, sickener for Chelski too who probably thought this signing was in the bag,an inspired signing no doubt (but how long before he gets sick of the English weather :p

Berbatov also an inspired signing for United and what a strike force they have with Rooney,Tevez and now Barbatov and of course Ronaldo although not an out and out striker but his record last season says it all,,can the 3 of those play in the same team at once though, i couldn't imagine Fergie leaving out Rooney or Tevez?

I'm truly stunned siddy have somehow managed to pull this off:eek: celebrations on the streets of Stockport tonite lol, sickener for Chelski too who probably thought this signing was in the bag,an inspired signing no doubt (but how long before he gets sick of the English weather :p

Berbatov also an inspired signing for United and what a strike force they have with Rooney,Tevez and now Barbatov and of course Ronaldo although not an out and out striker but his record last season says it all,,can the 3 of those play in the same team at once though, i couldn't imagine Fergie leaving out Rooney or Tevez?

It will probably be Berbatov and Tevez up front with Rooney the odd man out . Tevez has been in fantastic form in the pre-season and Rooney quite average. That said, with Saha and Campbell gone, all three will probably rotate. I'd be surprised if Berbs doesn't knock in at least 25-30 goals with United's midfield.

"Inspired signings"? What the hell does that mean? Prettty stupid phrase....It doesn't take rocket science to know that these are good players :lol:

Robinho and Jo together up front will be a great pairing, as will Tevez and Berbatov. Traditional big & little striker combos.

To look on the bright side, it's not all bad what's going on at City.... now they can be reviled as the moneybags team in the league :lol:

I'd be weary of Robinho at City. Given his history, he doesn't strike me as the type of player who will settle in the north. It will make for an interesting derby this year though. :)

Thank god thats over!
The frenzy on Sky Sports wasa unbelievable!

Thank God Berbatov has gone!
Shock of the night, Robinho to City!! Only time will tell if thats a success!!

Back