Football Merry Go Round

True but as you say, Zabaleta's more than an adequate replacement.

This is exciting!

Quote from BBC a bout the Man City takeover

"I live and work in Chiang Mai, Thailand and my live-in maid says her ex-boss's cousin's brother, who owns Chiang Mai United is presently in talks with Thaksin Shinawatra about a possible takeover, since he's DEFINITELY selling Man City. However, since I don't speak very good Thai, she may also be telling me she's not coming into work on Wednesday."

:lol::lol::lol:

A slightly more pertinent quote from the BBC:

However, BBC Sport understands that ADUG has only signed a memorandum of understanding - essentially a gentleman's agreement - with City.
The Middle East company wants to completely buy out the club.
City added: "A period of due diligence for all parties, including the Football Association and Premier League has now been entered."

according to sky sports, Tottenham have accepted City's £30million bid for Berba:eek:

and we are also in talks with David Villa & Mario Gomez!!

this is a mad monday!!

I'd be happy with one out of 3!!!

according to sky sports, Tottenham have accepted City's £30million bid for Berba:eek:

not meaning to be mean or anything, but if he moves to City, its a step sideways at most:lol:

someone starting silly rumours as he wants Chumps League football as a minimum.

Another Ham player sold nearly. McCartney (Heather as he is affectionately known as!) on brink of move to Sunderland.

Just waiting to here that Ashton is off next and we have a lined up a replacement in evergreen Dean Windass!

Another Ham player sold nearly. McCartney (Heather as he is affectionately known as!) on brink of move to Sunderland.

Just waiting to here that Ashton is off next and we have a lined up a replacement in evergreen Dean Windass!

nah you're ok mate. Windass is outside Old Trafford waiting for some bloke to open his burger van!!

Quote from Abu Dhabi United (city's new name ? :lol:) Boss :-

We will support him by bringing in the best players and it is his job to support them," Al-Fahim said.
"We really have deep pockets. By closing a deal with one of the players today they can see we are serious in developing the club into one of the top four."

The papers didnt get any whiff of this did they, totally out of the blue, be interesting if Berb' is the 'top' player he's talking about. I'd absolutely love for city to nick him from Whiskey nose :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back