Football Merry Go Round

Got fcuk all else to write about as Ronaldo/Berbatov and all missing children stories have all died off!

Still think Man Ure should have taken £70m for Ronaldo. He will never have another season like he did and his value will never be that much again. Look at Arsenal and Terry Henry, turned down £30m for him and then year later let him go for what £15 -16 mill.

Talk of Bilic lurking for the Ham job again and also 'The Rifle' lined up fo a move to the Hammers.

Got fcuk all else to write about as Ronaldo/Berbatov and all missing children stories have all died off!

Still think Man Ure should have taken £70m for Ronaldo. He will never have another season like he did and his value will never be that much again. Look at Arsenal and Terry Henry, turned down £30m for him and then year later let him go for what £15 -16 mill.

Talk of Bilic lurking for the Ham job again and also 'The Rifle' lined up fo a move to the Hammers.

Think your right about Ronaldo, they'll regret not taking the (supposed) 70 mill , shame :lol:

Same with Barry, Villa turned down around 16 mill, and now he's staying we'll probably get him next summer for alot less than half that 8)

it will be interesting to see how ronaldo perfoms this season, when he comes back, being that he's virtually got one foot in Madrid and all. Cant see the fans being good to him either, saying that, we (football fans) by our very nature are a fickle bunch and once he starts banging them in again and kissing his badge it will all be forgotten....for a few months anyway. On the other hand will Madrid wait until next summer or will they have another pop at Christmas!!

Think your right about Ronaldo, they'll regret not taking the (supposed) 70 mill , shame :lol:

Same with Barry, Villa turned down around 16 mill, and now he's staying we'll probably get him next summer for alot less than half that 8)

Yeah far too overpriced Barry but then if Carrick and Hargreaves are going for that sort of dough then Villa are right to hang for it. Think you got better players in Alonso and Mascherano by far.

The outside contractor that runs the online store got the page ready, just in case the deal goes through. Normal practice.

They accidentally made the page accessible for a few minutes. Happens all the time (I read this one tech gadget blog, and mistakes like that is how they get half their new product specs ahead of schedule :lol:)....

Christ, Morbs you should be on their payroll as a spin doctor!

Albert Riera is apparently in Liverpool having his medical 8)

Looks like the quality left sided player we've been lacking.

And looking at his skills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmVAMIIiSqM

he looks quality !!

How was he at man city JJ :?:

ahh the mallorcan??

He was good, I think the fans generally thought he was a success, but it was a long loan "with a view to buy" deal and I don't think we could afford him. I think he scored a couple too...but a good buy! :D

Albert Riera is apparently in Liverpool having his medical 8)

Looks like the quality left sided player we've been lacking.

And looking at his skills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmVAMIIiSqM

he looks quality !!

How was he at man city JJ :?:

I support City too - just because I'm a girl! :lol:

I liked him and always thought we should've held onto him. However, the asking price was a bit too high at the time (same with Musampa) and we were skint!

I support City too - just because I'm a girl! :lol:

I liked him and always thought we should've held onto him. However, the asking price was a bit too high at the time (same with Musampa) and we were skint!

ahh keke?? forgot about him!!

remember his last minute goal vs.........Liverpool:lol:

Back