Football merry go round 09/10 season !

arrogant?? ****in ell, the mouth from the south thinks city are arrogant? theres an irony? you clearly have no knowledge of city or its supporters. If you did you would know we are anything but arrogant. fecking cleft!!!

Calm down. I meant the team/players were misfits. If I was describing the supporters I would have said illiterate. And a touch easily agitated.

You've Mark "Midas" Hughes in charge of a pot ful of money and deems it a logical progression to purchase Adebyor. If that doesn't temper you're excitement, then I can't wait for the Pavlyuchenko offer!

41hcjnmP1vL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

and I think comparing Manchester to the radiation riddled wasteland of the Ukraine is a bit wide of the mark...........Liverpool maybe, but not Manchester!!

There....bait duly taken!!!
To be fair, most of the radiation from Chernobyl drifted north into Belarus. :p

great book which focusses a lot more on cricket than it does on football, which may come as a surprise to a lot of you :D

I got that as my school leaving present!

Great book but shame he's the archetypal Main Stand moaner. :lol:

Toure looks like a good buy although I think Wenger might not of let him go to a potential top four challenger if he still had a lot of faith in him.

What I can't understand is how rich, successful businessmen are going to spend an absolute fortune on assets and then leave a novice, when it comes to manging that quality of kit, to run them?

Anything but outstanding result leads to an early change of manager perhaps?

If they are throwing money around then how much would Jose cost to pinch from his current employers? Just the sort of vanity project he'd like too......

Last edited by a moderator:
Toure looks like a good buy although I think Wenger might not of let him go to a potential top four challenger if he still had a lot of faith him.

What I can't understand is how rich, successful businessmen are going to spend an absolute fortune on assets and then leave a novice, when it comes to manging that quality of kit, to run them?

Anything but outstanding result leads to an early change of manager perhaps?

If they are throwing money around then how much would Jose cost to pinch from his current employers? Just the sort of vanoty project he'd like too......

Exactly!

So many obscenely-average six-out-of-ten-players bought for silly money, like a budget Glacticos (GaLidlicos?).

What's Hughes odds on still being around at xmas?

bit of an inside story on a couple of issues (for Claras benefit mainly, those of you in the cheap seats who wish to heckle and harang then please do so)

firstly a little more on the Terry saga According to MCFC sources the top table are furious with Terry, who was telling City all along that he would request a transfer

Everything else was in place.

To say they are disappointed with the outcome is an understatement. City in Terry's case would have pulled out long before if they had not been assured by JT himself that he was going to sign on the dotted line.

Re Lescott, it's a done deal, however the rejection is a smoke screen whilst moyes lines up a replacement on the QT!! ie hes worried that if a selling club suddenly know City have just lined his pockets to the tune of £20million then that will grossly inflate the asking price!!! Yo heard it here first folks ;)

firstly a little more on the Terry saga According to MCFC sources the top table are furious with Terry, who was telling City all along that he would request a transfer
I've heard otherwise.
I'm guessing if anyone was stringing Citeh along, it was his agent. (They're all a bunch of slimeballs)

Back