Football merry go round 09/10 season !

I've heard otherwise.
I'm guessing if anyone was stringing Citeh along, it was his agent. (They're all a bunch of slimeballs)

If he was going to squeeze Chelsea for as much as posible they needed to believe he might go. Nothing more convincing the City acting as though it was in the bag.

Hardly rocket science that his agent and/or Terry himself would get up to that given the cash involved.

If he was going to squeeze Chelsea for as much as posible they needed to believe he might go. Nothing more convincing the City acting as though it was in the bag.

Hardly rocket science that his agent and/or Terry himself would get up to that given the cash involved.

not the first and probably not the last time we will be used as leverage. agree with you re sparky though buckers, if we are not in the top 6 come xmas he will be getting very nervous and maybe it would be just the job for the special one, Im sure he would love to lock horns with taggart again and where better to do that than at a "small minded, small and arrogant club".

However I would like to make it clear I currently think hughes should be be given at least another season!! (feel free to put the question to me again in November afer we have made our annual exit from the carling cup at grimsby)

Exactly!

So many obscenely-average six-out-of-ten-players bought for silly money, like a budget Glacticos (GaLidlicos?).

absolute cleft!!!

I cant keep up with this, now were talking about tottenham/portsmouth/tottenham??

yes??

A) What is a cleft?

B) You don't need to take the piss out of Spurs, I can do that all day long mate. I'm just waiting for you to come in for Darren Bent :lol:

C) Can you say you're even remotely pleased with the plethora of talent Hughes has been told to buy?!

Come on now, if you played champo (with the game cheat on), you'd hardly have repeated his moves Sparky's made would you?!

Or do you accept that being from the wrong side of the wrong side of the North you'll always be limited by what you can attract, and ergo Adebyor is the best of the bad bunch?!

LFC in 4th isn't so fanciful

I think Arsenal will up their game this season & CFC have a strong squad too

it will be extremely close...

Exactly!

So many obscenely-average six-out-of-ten-players bought for silly money, like a budget Glacticos (GaLidlicos?).

A) What is a cleft?

B) You don't need to take the piss out of Spurs, I can do that all day long mate. I'm just waiting for you to come in for Darren Bent :lol:

C) Can you say you're even remotely pleased with the plethora of talent Hughes has been told to buy?!

Come on now, if you played champo (with the game cheat on), you'd hardly have repeated his moves Sparky's made would you?!

Or do you accept that being from the wrong side of the wrong side of the North you'll always be limited by what you can attract, and ergo Adebyor is the best of the bad bunch?!

A) Clearly an all round good egg, top geezer, great laugh, all the lasses love to love and footy expert!!

B) never in a million years, likewise I can take the rise out of City etc etc

C) yes, don't know havent played it since the sinclair spectrum days, would rather be al quaeda than a rag, time will tell

I think thats everything?? :D

A) Clearly an all round good egg, top geezer, great laugh, all the lasses love to love and footy expert!!

B) never in a million years, likewise I can take the rise out of City etc etc

C) yes, don't know havent played it since the sinclair spectrum days, would rather be al quaeda than a rag, time will tell

I think thats everything?? :D
A) I have a feeling you're being sarcastic, similar to if I said...

B) Yes, I can see, you always take jibes against your beloved City so well. Combined with your rational, objective and broad minded analysis on their performances, good or bad, it makes you a pleasure to debate our beautiful with :D

C) That bottom bit was just noise

Anyway, a cleft...Is it similar to a bell sniff?

Last edited by a moderator:
B) Yes, I can see, you always take jibes against your beloved City so well. Combined with your rational, objective and broad minded analysis on their performances, good or bad, it makes you a pleasure to debate our beautiful (game?) with :D

I hope you are being sincere there? ok not about the first bit I admit, I can get a tad sensitive, esp as "City-Baiting" sems to be "de rigeur" amongst the ****ers at talksport/tossers masquerading as journalists for **** tabloids/taxi drivers/bloke in the street etc etc (you see where Im going). However Im big enough to say myself when we have been gash, which was 50% of the time last year agreed??

p.s "cleft" im not 100% sure what it is, Saboo from Mighty Boosh uses it to abuse Tony Harrison and it makes me piss everytime ;)

p.s "cleft" im not 100% sure what it is, Saboo from Mighty Boosh uses it to abuse Tony Harrison and it makes me piss everytime ;)

google didnt throw up anything concrete, apart from...

"isn't "cleft" used in british english as a slang word for vagina? a british person can check this and add it to the definition"

LFC in 4th isn't so fanciful

I think Arsenal will up their game this season & CFC have a strong squad too

it will be extremely close...

You don't really have any basis to say that about Arsenal though do you? Maybe Chelsea, but everyone thought that about Scolari last year and they went down under him.

Liverpool still have a pretty settled squad, plus 30 odd million to splash out if Alonso does go! :(

Get on with your work and stop looking at fannys;);)

Bustedcover.jpg

Sky reporting that Alonso has formally asked to leave. Suggested compromise fee of £25m. :cry:
Dossena's move to Lazio on hold due to the player's wage demands :spank:

Back