Football merry go round 09/10 season !

sad day. totally underrated player unless you've seen the difference he makes week in and week out.

treated shockingly last year by rafa and the club, so you can hardly begrudge his move, although it could hardly be to anyone worse.
I agree with Grego on this one.
And I think you'll miss him, even with Mascherano and (say what?) Lucas.

I agree with Grego on this one.
And I think you'll miss him, even with Mascherano and (say what?) Lucas.

You only agree because you want us to miss him, and go into decline so you MIGHT have a shot at a title charge. ;)

I see Fergie has started the mind games already, stating we have no chance :lol: He's backing Chelsea to be the main contenders with them. But then he would as he wants to beat our record :rolleyes: :lol: And hates us.

You only agree because you want us to miss him, and go into decline so you MIGHT have a shot at a title charge. ;)

I see Fergie has started the mind games already, stating we have no chance :lol: He's backing Chelsea to be the main contenders with them. But then he would as he wants to beat our record :rolleyes: :lol: And hates us.
No, I agree on the merits. I'm already sure of the title charge :p

In fact, I'll call it. You read it here first, boys and girls.

This time next year, the Premier League trophy will be resting comfortably in the trophy room of Stamford Bridge ;)

Liam, for a minute there, I thougt u said we were ok cos we've got benayoun, Lucas and babel. Shows exactly what I mean about how underrated he is that you think they in some way compensate for him....

No fit to lace xabi's boots

This time next year, the Premier League trophy will be resting comfortably in the trophy room of Stamford Bridge ;)[/QUOTE]

Shock prediction of the season! :)

re: man city - the tabloid sports writers are gonna have another bumper season...

"the MIRAGE of man city's revival"

"Hughes draws a line in the SAND"

"Adebayor DROUGHT continues"

"midnight at the OASIS"

"Tevez gets the HUMP"

"Robinho DESERT-ion - the straw that broke the CAMEL's back"

and this old fave

"IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, GO!"

With Masch staying, Lucas improving, Babel in a make or break season, a new signing, and with Benayoun i really am not worried ;)

Liam, for a minute there, I thougt u said we were ok cos we've got benayoun, Lucas and babel. Shows exactly what I mean about how underrated he is that you think they in some way compensate for him....

No fit to lace xabi's boots

No numpty, as per above I stated that with a replacement/new signing (be it Alquilani or whoever), and with Lucas as back up, and also having Babel having to make an effort (especially in world cup year), and Benayoun (one of our best players last season), and with Masch staying, I really do have faith in Rafa. The guy wouldnt sell Alonso (for a nice profit i may add) if he didnt have something lined up. :confused: ;)

Plus I think we're going to end up with another class singing aswell as Alquilani ;)
Hopefully from Valencia ;) Thats what i'm hearing anyway.

re: man city - the tabloid sports writers are gonna have another bumper season...

"the MIRAGE of man city's revival"

"Hughes draws a line in the SAND"

"Adebayor DROUGHT continues"

"midnight at the OASIS"

"Tevez gets the HUMP"

"Robinho DESERT-ion - the straw that broke the CAMEL's back"

and this old fave

"IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, GO!"

how about one headline for next season you WONT see..........

"olly says something ****ing interesting shocker" (exclusive pics)

red nosed old **** only slags off teams he's afraid of!!
glad to see we are now in that elite little club!! :lol:

whoooaa chill - don't take it so personally

was just having fun making puns

:lol: no offence taken, I know that the cnuts who write for the sun and the mirror are ready with a big list of them!!!

"hughes sinking in De-nile" etc etc!!

or when we nick a last minute winner at the swamp

"abu-grabi"?

:oops::oops:

Back