Football merry go round 09/10 season !

I'm giving you far too much credit here JJ. I've just highlighted your whole post expecting to see a hidden 'yes, of course I can see it you stupid twat, you've fallen for your own gag' message, but nothing

:lol:

I'm giving you far too much credit here JJ. I've just highlighted your whole post expecting to see a hidden 'yes, of course I can see it you stupid twat, you've fallen for your own gag' message, but nothing

Man City are sh1t

100% knew Danielsan. Highlighted with certainty that you wouldn't have let me down.

Content could be controversial though:lol:

He probably offered the judge a signed shirt for his lad!

Gerrards jury :lol:

GetAttachment.aspx

Alonso gone now, reported around the £30M mark.

Not happy about that, I like Alonso, but I'll be forced to hate him after today.

Also think he may prove very important for Real, the Galacticos needed an good passer and now they have it. Looks like it will be close this year. Still fancy us.

Is aquilliani the only player Liverpool will go for now?

There was talk about Poulsen from Juve earlier...

I'm actually gutted now. Even though I thoroughly expected Alonso to go, and I realise he is very replaceable, I'm really miffed that he has finally left! I hope we meet Real in Europe this year and stuff the living daylights out of them!! (again) :x

Last edited by a moderator:
sad day. totally underrated player unless you've seen the difference he makes week in and week out.

treated shockingly last year by rafa and the club, so you can hardly begrudge his move, although it could hardly be to anyone worse.

later xabi, thanks for the memories. :cry:

Alonso gone now, reported around the £30M mark.

Is aquilliani the only player Liverpool will go for now?

30mill is a great bit of business considering he nearly went for 18 mill a year ago.

Alquilani looks like he should be joining in the coming days. He seems a player in the Alonso mould, similiar attributes.

I think there might be a suprise signing from Valencia once the Alonso deal is 100% tied up ;)

sad day. totally underrated player unless you've seen the difference he makes week in and week out.

treated shockingly last year by rafa and the club, so you can hardly begrudge his move, although it could hardly be to anyone worse.

Have to agree about its a shame he going, but i completely disagree about him being treated shockingly. Yes we were courting Barry, but only after Alonso's worse season in a red shirt, then as soon as we were sounding out Barry as a replacement the relationship broke down. And then Alonso had a blinder last season, letting us get more for him with Madrd coming in for him again.

No one player is bigger than the club, and Rafa aint stupid. With Masch staying, Lucas improving, Babel in a make or break season, a new signing, and with Benayoun i really am not worried ;)

Back