Flights to Ibiza

Just booked next years family holiday. EasyJet return for 2 adults and 2 children August 10th/20th. £237 all in. Absolute give away!

Saw they released their schedule today. Fair play that’s a cracking price. Belfast working out at £850 for 2+2 in July. And that’s very good for here. In fact it’s just under half the price of what some airlines are currently quoting. Madness.

Saw they released their schedule today. Fair play that’s a cracking price. Belfast working out at £850 for 2+2 in July. And that’s very good for here. In fact it’s just under half the price of what some airlines are currently quoting. Madness.
Almost double, Wow crazy prices

I ended up booking those easyJet Belfast flights at £831 on Friday. “Hurry. Last 4 seats at this price” etc.

By Saturday morning they had dropped to £629. Cheers. Just happened to notice by chance later that day that if you cancel within 24 hours you get a full refund minus £27 cancellation fee. So I did that and scooped the other flights for £631.

A happy ending. I knew prices fluctuated here and there and tbh I never usually check prices after I’ve booked but a £200 drop in a matter of hours with 9 months until take off? I thought that was mental.

Aye I really don't know how they work it.
My ibiza flights dropped well over £100 after I had booked them last year

I didn't know you could cancel within 24hrs though, is that just easyjet or all airlines?

I didn’t realise either. I thought once you booked that was it across the board for all airlines. My blood was boiling all day Saturday about it and I just noticed it by chance on the confirmation page I had screenshot. Couldn’t believe it. I even anticipated a huge cancellation fee but £27 was surprising too.

Rumours of Ryanair stopping flights to mainland Spain ?

Their Ibiza summer 2019 flights from Dublin were available last week but by Friday they had vanished. Not sure if they’re up again as Ive had enough of airline websites for a while.

I ended up booking those easyJet Belfast flights at £831 on Friday. “Hurry. Last 4 seats at this price” etc.

By Saturday morning they had dropped to £629. Cheers. Just happened to notice by chance later that day that if you cancel within 24 hours you get a full refund minus £27 cancellation fee. So I did that and scooped the other flights for £631.

A happy ending. I knew prices fluctuated here and there and tbh I never usually check prices after I’ve booked but a £200 drop in a matter of hours with 9 months until take off? I thought that was mental.

The "Last flights booked ** minutes ago" or in your case "Hurry last 4 seats at this price" which I can't say I have seen
Is clever marketing because it isn't specific to the date and time you are looking at but for the whole season on that route but it makes you think you're going to miss out at the price you're looking at

The "Last flights booked ** minutes ago" or in your case "Hurry last 4 seats at this price" which I can't say I have seen
Is clever marketing because it isn't specific to the date and time you are looking at but for the whole season on that route but it makes you think you're going to miss out at the price you're looking at

It’s a bizarre practice. I’m surprised it’s been allowed for so long. The warning actually popped up when we hovered the cursor over the flight price coming home.

I see it a lot on the car hire and hotel sites etc. They also love that “23 other people looking at this flight now” to create a nice subtle threat. It’s the “hurry” bit that grates, it implies if someone else nabs these seats before you, you’re screwed and you’ll pay more so get it booked. *or simply log in tomorrow for the same flight and save £200.

Back