Flights to Ibiza

Keep in mind that in spanish flights to "America" can mean flights anywhere from Canada to Argentina, so not necessarily the USA. I fight with my South American wife about this all the time, who was taught that NA and SA are all the same continent (they are not, btw ;)).

Good news for new-worlders, regardless.

FINALLY booked our flights today! 10 hrs in Amsterdam on the way there, only a 2hr wait on the way back - winner!
24th May - 5th June wooooop!

was looking on sky scanner today,curious about the prices end of May, not a lot direct ,but direct from liverpool to Ibiza for us and 3 kids,was over £1600 ???!!!!

was looking on sky scanner today,curious about the prices end of May, not a lot direct ,but direct from liverpool to Ibiza for us and 3 kids,was over £1600 ???!!!!
Opening party season plus kids half term. Always pushes prices up. You need to get these flights booked when they are released (around September October time)

Paid £360 for 2 return flights from Newcastle for 26th Sept - 6th October with 1 checked in bag with Thomas Cook.

There are unreal flights from Berlin at the moment (new cooperation Laudamotion [former Niki] an RyanAir). From 49,98€ return during the whole summer...

Thinking about doing another long weekend in late September with this rates (and giving Afterlife a chance...)

same to Paris 59€ with luggage in bagage hold 23kg :cool: early august, i didnt check Closing prices but they are always cheaper than july aug if you avoid sat sun
i just check it Single n return 130€ with luggage in bagage hold :), looks like im gonna buy tix early june once back from Opening even not having confirmation of customer :D

Last edited:
Just paid £95 per person for return flights from Glasgow, mid-May (Thomas Cook) with one bag checked in between the two of us :D

When I noticed the return flight was only £14.99 per person, I tried to find an even cheaper outgoing flight but to no avail :rolleyes: :lol:

i was thinking the sooner u buy the tickets the best deals u have :confused:
my single to Ibz may 25th is cheaper of 40€ now :mad:, a lost of 5 water bottles :D or one nice meal at Es Ventall San an

For closing single tix is 55€, return is 75€ (the return is often cheaper, i was expected less than 55€) with luggage in bagholder :cool:
Roll On Feucking ever last Clubbing Closing !!!
19days :eek:

Last edited:
Just paid £95 per person for return flights from Glasgow, mid-May (Thomas Cook) with one bag checked in between the two of us :D

When I noticed the return flight was only £14.99 per person, I tried to find an even cheaper outgoing flight but to no avail :rolleyes: :lol:
Managed to snag the 15 quid flights for my flight home too.

Booked our flights now. :) Left it a bit late really but cost just under £400 for two and that's with one checked bag and seats. It was also with a 10% discount as signed up to jet2 website.

i have some flights for sale - manchester to ibiza return. british airways business class so includes massive luggage allowance and business lounge access

3 to 10 august (may be radio 1 week?)

pm me if interested

Anyone noticing flights being a lot higher this year? Last two years my flights were under £100 all in at very good times of day (flying out early and coming home later in the afternoon). This year to get times like that I’m looking at over £200. Similar dates and booking at the same time :spank:

Back