Flights to Ibiza

Anyone noticing flights being a lot higher this year? Last two years my flights were under £100 all in at very good times of day (flying out early and coming home later in the afternoon). This year to get times like that I’m looking at over £200. Similar dates and booking at the same time :spank:
I have paid pennies for flights in the past. Just managed to find flights for £160 in October which is mental considering the time of year. Prices are seriously going up each year.

I have paid pennies for flights in the past. Just managed to find flights for £160 in October which is mental considering the time of year. Prices are seriously going up each year.
They seem to be fluctuating a lot too, yesterday flights I’m looking at were £210 ish and today they are £250. I’ve been waiting for them to go down as previous years they dropped massively towards the end of May/start of June but it looks like this year I will just be taking the plunge.

I guess it helps that my hotel messes their pricing so I have the room real cheap compared to what it should be(providing they honour it)

They seem to be fluctuating a lot too, yesterday flights I’m looking at were £210 ish and today they are £250. I’ve been waiting for them to go down as previous years they dropped massively towards the end of May/start of June but it looks like this year I will just be taking the plunge.

I guess it helps that my hotel messes their pricing so I have the room real cheap compared to what it should be(providing they honour it)
Always delete cookies on your browser when your about to book flights, it has been known for companies to use cookies to see you have been checking the prices and uplift them!

I have managed to get a bargain hotel wise, but find that every year, especially as I preffer San An

Flight price AI is so frustrating. I'm trying to book flights now and it's like there's some malevolent superpower going "ahahahaha, I'm going to f*** your shit up asshole!"

Anyone remember/aware of the "Carl Cox effect" a few years ago?

My flight back to Manchester 2am Friday morning with BA was £25 - or £43 with checked luggage. That's more what you want to pay :lol:.

I have 2 returns on 27 October...last flight back to Dublin..I have a feeling the paddies Will be very quite..:lol:

Ended up having to pay the extortionate prices :spank:.

Took an afternoon flight rather than morning and I'm having to get the train from London to Birmingham for my flight out just for a cheaper flight, but I guess that's the price of going for R1 weekend :eek:

Ended up having to pay the extortionate prices :spank:.

Took an afternoon flight rather than morning and I'm having to get the train from London to Birmingham for my flight out just for a cheaper flight, but I guess that's the price of going for R1 weekend :eek:

You must not have done R1 weekend before if you're going to that trouble

That's normally my process, or the exact same time. This year though I saw that my hotel put their rooms up 11 months in advance so I booked immediately and within a few weeks that room had gone from €600 to over €2000, flights usually seem cheapest around May, but obviously not this year

I committed by booking my hotel and annual leave so I was left with no option on the day I had to fly out

I mean in that R1 weekend isn't worth going to all that hassle but at least you can say you have done it

Where are they having their three parties this year?

I mean in that R1 weekend isn't worth going to all that hassle but at least you can say you have done it

Where are they having their three parties this year?
I’ve been before, but just fancied it again plus I will be meeting the same people.. I’m not sure if it’s fully announced yet, probably won’t go if it’s in privilege as that was rubbish last year, will just do the mambo part

Privilege is really the only option for that many people, especially as Saturdays there this summer are currently vacant - it's the ideal place

I was looking at 250+ return from Manchester around 23-27 August. It was the return flight that was extortionate. Managed to do return to Leeds Bradford so now altogether 60 quid return flight

Back