Flights to Ibiza

Junior diamond has booked his first lads holiday. Announces he's off to Ibiza, at which point me and the Mrs start giving the "been going to Ibiza for twenty years, do it it like we say" lark.

He's booked a flight in august £250 return....he's flying business class with British airways!!!

Twenty odd years of ibiza travel experience looking a bit small-time right there

Junior diamond has booked his first lads holiday. Announces he's off to Ibiza, at which point me and the Mrs start giving the "been going to Ibiza for twenty years, do it it like we say" lark.

He's booked a flight in august £250 return....he's flying business class with British airways!!!

Twenty odd years of ibiza travel experience looking a bit small-time right there
ive noticed just tonight JD that BA are flying out of MAN.

Guessing all the flights are out for end of May or should I chance waiting? Haha

If are trip in September gets sorted I'll be sorting them flights straight away

Yeah I had a gander last night.

There's a good few cheap returns if you go midweek. Most flights out from Stansted with Ryanair are below £50, but the returns are upwards of £200 weekends.

Just been looking online for flights for end of May, ouchh, !!

Yep, thanks to school half term and the opening parties. My flight out for IMS from Gatwick was pretty cheap (£30) but my husband's on the Friday was over £200. One way. With EasyJet!

If you don't mind a stopover, you can usually get cheaper flights by going via Madrid or Barcelona. I did that on the way back last year and actually enjoyed the 2 hours in Madrid, plus the flights weren't full of zombies!

Ooh we didn’t check AD. Thanks - I’ll take a look x

Not sure if this helps, but there’s Emirates / Iberia flights with just a couple of hours stopover in Madrid etc through skyscanner. Also I’ve found these past few years booking with Emirates directly can be cheaper strangely.

Doing a long layover on the way back to Dubai from Ibiza is NEVER a good idea!

Last edited:
Why is it so expensive to fly in July? I'm checking out fares Belfast - Ibiza. A return flight is £362 in July, and only £124 in August. I've flown way too many times in August over the years because of the cheaper rate. I went in July last year and my experience was pretty much the same. What's with the price hike for July? You would think August would be just as expensive, but it was far cheaper. Never understood why.

Last edited:
Why is it so expensive to fly in July? I'm checking out fares Belfast - Ibiza. A return flight is £362 in July, and only £124 in August. I've flown way too many times in August over the years because of the cheaper rate. I went in July last year and my experience was pretty much the same. What's with the price hike for July? You would think August would be just as expensive, but it was far cheaper. Never understood why.
Is it Jet2 you're looking at? Last year those flights rocketed around this time but then reduced eventually. I head over over to coincide with a few mates and get robbed by the b@stards. Not much choice in this part of the world am afraid

Is it Jet2 you're looking at? Last year those flights rocketed around this time but then reduced eventually. I head over over to coincide with a few mates and get robbed by the b@stards. Not much choice in this part of the world am afraid

Yes, Jet2. Last year I waited until June to book my flights. I realized the longer I waited the lower the fares got. Always thought it was the reverse. Don't know if I should wait until June again or just book now.

Try using the app Hopper. It tells you if the price is likely to drop or if you should buy now. You can set notifications so you don’t miss low prices. Ive used it for a while now and it is pretty accurate

Jet2 aim themselves at the average family 2.3 kids punter. Certainty and good service. That’s what I’ve found anyway. Weird pricing policy though. I’ve paid as much as 275 each for return MAN flights in recent years.

In general, if my return flights come in less than 150 sovs from MAN then I’ve done okay.

July is consistently terrible for Belfast flights. Hard to get anything under £350 and I can never be bothered waiting for potential last minute price drops. I’d recommend going out of Dublin. I paid £800 for four of us heading in July including baggage etc.

Back