Flights to Ibiza

Was looking to maybe book a few days in April or May, there are flights for under £20 each way until the middle of May from Liverpool and Manchester.... just a shame that after going through my diary I realised I can't possibly fit a trip in!! oh well.....i'll keep counting down until October!!!

Aaron_2014

Was thinking of spending some time in Ibiza and Palma this summer. There is a flight service between the islands. Has anyone tried it, and do they recommend the ferry service instead?

Springal

Was thinking of spending some time in Ibiza and Palma this summer. There is a flight service between the islands. Has anyone tried it, and do they recommend the ferry service instead?
I did the flight a few times, worked fine. Never did the Ferry as seemed fairly expensive and a lot longer

jimmiz

Ferry isn't expensive if you don't go with a car.
And with the time you lose in airport controls, transfers, ferry is ok in term of time(specially if you take a fast ferry).
Personnaly I prefer the ferry from far...

Gingersolstice

Ferry isn't expensive if you don't go with a car.
And with the time you lose in airport controls, transfers, ferry is ok in term of time(specially if you take a fast ferry).
Personnaly I prefer the ferry from far...
Which ferry company is it please?