first season without after hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
“There are different kinds of clubbers. Some have good jobs back home and appreciate the beauty of the island. But others come and want to party for a week,” Mr Balanzat told the British magazine. “That isn’t an image we want.”

What's wrong with having a so-called good job, appreciating the beauty of the island AND partying for a week? I think there are many of us who fit all the three qualifications - after all you'll die of dehydration in the clubs if you support yourself with only dole money.

I don't think there are that many skint people who arrive in Ibiza as things are (but there are many more who leave the island skint)

“Without the atmosphere generated by a clientele who are interested in more
than just spending money, Ibiza’s clubs would lose their charm pretty quick.
Don’t believe it?
Try naming a club in St Tropez,” they pointed out.

Couldn't agree more.

today john doe in es vive (that dodgy little bar next to the hotel torre del mar which has been working as after hours during the last months) is in the news because its owner has been arrested for beating, with the help of two employees, a customer. the arrested man, who said that in that area the only one that could beat up was him (???), has criminal records for drugs traffic, for illicit possession of arms and against the tax authorities and social security institutions :!:

in related news, the bar was raided one morning some weeks ago (before the man was arrested) with 36 people searched and drugs of all kinds found in the venue..... as you might remember, its not the first time the place is closed by the police!! :idea:

which remains me.....

"the image of madness is going to disappear, and that implies an adjustment. those on the illegal side will have to leave" (xico tarres, president of the consell insular)
well, this island would be a much happier place if scum like that beating twat would **** off somewhere else ! !

Clubs close at 5 a.m. in 2009?

I heard yesterday at the Belgian radio that in 2009 the clubs in Ibiza will have to close at 5 a.m...

I hope they got wrong information...

:cry:

They said that it was the autorities of Ibiza (no more details about who). They want to fight against the noise and all reasons already given this year for the closing of the after parties.

The radio also said that it will be a real drama for some shops/bars... (it is already!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they realized that when they force the clubs to close at 6a.m, in reality they close at around 6.45 and asking them to close at 5a.m ensure them that they close for 6 a.m...

another illegal party stopped this morning, this time in a villa in es cubells. of all the people searched, six were denounced for drugs.....

source: T.E.F.

id take a guess at tim sheridan? he was playing a villa party sunday morning we were gona go but i deleted the number for directions by accident and a taxi wouldnt follow his car!!!

some denounces for drug possession to people leaving or heading there

I just can't get my head round how that's the venues fault or within their control? people with drugs can walk where ever they like........maybe they should walk into the goverment building then they will be denounced :lol:

I just can't get my head round how that's the venues fault or within their control? people with drugs can walk where ever they like........maybe they should walk into the goverment building then they will be denounced :lol:

what makes me laugh is everyone going on about this yet in the uk if there is a sniff (no pun intended) of drugs in a club it gets shut down immediately

the end, home, hacienda, the cross blah blah

it reminds me of the idiots who turned up at space this year and were asked "do you have drugs? to which the women went "yes - here they are" - and her defence was they thought they were legal here

ibiza is a very tolerent society - but dont take the p1ss

please read again what I wrote - in the UK, the club dosnt get the blame if you are on the way to the club and get caught with drugs........ maybe if youre in the Q or in the club which is fair enough!

some denounces for drug possession to people leaving or heading there

please read again what I wrote - in the UK, the club dosnt get the blame if you are on the way to the club and get caught with drugs........ maybe if youre in the Q or in the club which is fair enough!

so who said dc10 et al were being being closed because of people who were on their way there ?

http://www.ibizaa-z.com/podcast/andy_ending.mp3

people with drugs can walk where ever they like

yes they can - but it cant be surprising when establishments take the p1ss and the authourities then decide that enoughs enough

i'm playing devils advocate here

like i said - the island is very tolerant but when people take the p1ss - this is what happens

how many clubs in england have been closed over the past 2 years - permanently ???

if you believe that then you are living in cloud cuckoo land

My god ... you begin to be so pathetic with your " The govenerment is so good,you tourist are always wrong,i live here" ... i'm sick of it, you are always against the clubbing and the tourists, you think that your government is always right ...

Man,there is just black and white in you world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back