*** ENTER.Ibiza 2013 ***

well, to me it certainly wasn't the best ENTER this season. it's always a matter of taste of course but compared to the opening or the one with maceo plex it just didn't do it for me. eats everything and lazarus were really boring, visionquest lame (tried several times throughout the night) and even richie's first hour this time was his worst so far (IMO). but hey - already looking forward to enter in two weeks.

you mean the Matador vs Hobo vs Hito night.... Mmmm yes I'm going but wasn't sure to see Loco dice (extened set) 1st what do you think?

Hey

Well I did not think it was a good enter. I thought it was mediocre,

I even left early, right at six.

The guys to watch for were visionquest, they were the ones that were supposed to be stealing the show. They didn't really do it but they were ok.

Magda was good!

P.s.
Eats everything wasn't bad- he was doing the warm up set. He did a good job! He was so into his set aswell. I speak of these sets 'cause I was present almost from begining to end. However, I do agree- the night was a stinker.
For an enter it should be top top notch music. Even the dj upstairs in air, e-tape??- his set up was wrongly configured or had problems. Only his speakers were working , so you had to get close to hear what he was playing. If you were far away from the booth the sound from downstairs room would drown out the little sound you could possibly hear. Plus the chatting noise, plus the airplanes flying above. It was wierd.

Totally agreed- not the best enter.

I can't believe what I'm reading!
Im sure it'll pick up next week, would love to see matador tearing up the discotheque to but unless I win the lottery that won't be happening.

don't forget it's always subjective whether a set works for you or not, i'm sure many had their fun.

i'm looking forward to hobo vs matador vs gaiser, yes. most unique booking this summer I think!

I watched the stream on RA, music sounded spot on to me but hard to judge a party sitting watching it on your laptop in bed with a cup of tea I guess.
I'm not the biggest fan of Visionquest myself, can be waaay too slow at times but I think what RA have streamed is the back end of their set that Cebitoibz was talking about, sounded pretty decent!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still had fun.

I saw the complete set of Eats Everything, Almost all of the set of Visionquest I left an hour and half early. I saw them for 3 hours.
I cought the last 30 minutes of magda.
And the last 45 minutes of richie hawtin... before leaving at around 6:15

they go all out in terms of coreography but it terms of music I did not hear what I heard last year. It was ok.

also a big minus - jesus! can the people in the main room stop breaking glasses in the main floor? I was there and it was so so dangerous to walk through the club.
Last year this did not happen. It was dangerous! big thick pieces of glass in the floor.
People were nice overall and got their party on, but the main room was not that great. I am going back for the 8th party. The one with julian jeweill, i have heard some of his productions it should be really really good. He is playing live. Victor Calderone is playing too. (hopefully he is good)
Tale of us are playing as well. Should be a proper night.

anyone want to meet up for the party of the 8th???
pm me, seriously... just a party bud.

i guess during the season you'll get better nights that others.

In terms of glasses on the floor I completely agree, people are just lazy and can't be bothered to put them down on the side of the dance floor

also a big minus - jesus! can the people in the main room stop breaking glasses in the main floor? I was there and it was so so dangerous to walk through the club.
Last year this did not happen. It was dangerous! big thick pieces of glass in the floor.

If that sort of thing worries you, don't ever bother going to Panorama Bar on a Sunday :lol:

RT @ENTERexperience #IBIZA: We're putting on a FREE beach pre-party tomorrow from 7-9pm featuring sets from @vcalderone & @bellasarris

plus free entry into space for everyone before 10pm. gotta love what they aredoing, amazing!!

8ago.jpg

hey i was there... i saw marco carola... he was so good.

a few things

jamie jones was incredible as an opener.
richie hawtin was amazing.
jullian jewell - from france was incredible! wow. full on , robotic voices, fx, all whisles and stops performed. wow.. very edgy and cutting edge techno.
tale of us floored me.. completely killed me. They really did touch me, so much that my eyes watered as they performed certain parts of their set. They went from muscle, heavy and hard stomping techno to melodic and almost melancholic tunes, with lots of trance influence and very very beutiful breakdowns among the heavy stomping techno tunes...brilliant. So much love and cutting edge in their set, so much emotion, not just the regular fodder techno that you hear...their set prove to me that techno is still alive. I swear, I am so sadded that I got to see tale of us... alone. Set of the night for me. Victor Calderone was decent,

hands down THE best party I have ever been to anywhere!

all djs were amazing.
I wish I could write a review about it.

I have been going out since 95. I have heard a ton of dj's in lots of places in the world but I have to say Richies Enter Space 8/8 was the best set of music I have ever heard.It was something really special in that room that night. I am glad to be apart of it. NOw time to retire and make some babies. It was a good run

+1

I would LOVE to see Calderone - he's a great dj and will bang it out right for Enter. Don't hate on the guy unless you actually have heard him spin and didn't like it.

I dont know what time Vic went on but I didnt get to hear him. He must have went on really early. Richie was incredible though. He even wrote on tiwtter it was best set in awhile

I have been going out since 95. I have heard a ton of dj's in lots of places in the world but I have to say Richies Enter Space 8/8 was the best set of music I have ever heard.It was something really special in that room that night. I am glad to be apart of it. NOw time to retire and make some babies. It was a good run

Haha. You are the 2nd person to say something very similar about ENTER. They are 35, been clubbing for years, but after a night at ENTER.... they just decided that that was how they wanted to remember the scene by!

If takes a lot to get me excited - but 2nd year of Richie & Sven at Space on 22/08 is getting me VERY excited - that I can hardly sleep! Can that night surpass last year??!!!!

hey i was there... i saw marco carola... he was so good.

a few things

jamie jones was incredible as an opener.
richie hawtin was amazing.
jullian jewell - from france was incredible! wow. full on , robotic voices, fx, all whisles and stops performed. wow.. very edgy and cutting edge techno.
tale of us floored me.. completely killed me. They really did touch me, so much that my eyes watered as they performed certain parts of their set. They went from muscle, heavy and hard stomping techno to melodic and almost melancholic tunes, with lots of trance influence and very very beutiful breakdowns among the heavy stomping techno tunes...brilliant. So much love and cutting edge in their set, so much emotion, not just the regular fodder techno that you hear...their set prove to me that techno is still alive. I swear, I am so sadded that I got to see tale of us... alone. Set of the night for me. Victor Calderone was decent,

hands down THE best party I have ever been to anywhere!

all djs were amazing.
I wish I could write a review about it.

Jeweils productions are great so its interesting to see his show was good too

Caught Tale of Us in glasgow earlier this year and was very impressed.

Just wanted to clarify, julian jewelli as a producer is decent but performing live had a high degree of definition in his sound...and was just a refreshing and cool take on techno.

I was overwelmed by this party.
I am not joking about the tale of us.. I am usually not that given to react such a way but their sound was very well taken care of and very well arranged. You could see their expressions in their faces. Concentrated!

And at 730 am...I yelled UNA MAS! And a group started chanting. Proper proper set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back