*** ENTER.Ibiza 2013 ***

in related news...

1000951_595364063835887_323274430_n.png

So, last Enter was very good, maybe didnt reach the heights of Enter last year (could be as it was more unexpected), but still excellent and highly recommended.

Hawtin built his 4 hour set nicely, but unfortunately due to some mates who prefer slightly softer sounds I had to move to the terrace frequently. Tale of Us were good and Maceo was slightly harder than I thought he'd be.. not too many vocals from what I remember. Not sure if that's his usual terrace set

Paco Osuna closed the night off nicely at 8.10 in the Discoteca.

Crowd I thought was really friendly all night.

Agree. I thought the crowd was very friendly. Have had some unfriendly ones I.e. Music ON style in the past, but last Thursday was perfect.

I thought Hawtin's set was fantastic. He just gave us the cream and we didn't have to work for it like he sometimes makes you. 4 hours flies by when he's at the top of his game....

Have people been doing Used and Abused and then going straight to Enter this season? Planning on doing this for the closings on the 26th?

What time has U&A usually been finishing (Aware the closing may go on sightly later)?

Plan was to leave at 12ish and then get to enter shortly after. Opinions please?

Have people been doing Used and Abused and then going straight to Enter this season? Planning on doing this for the closings on the 26th?

What time has U&A usually been finishing (Aware the closing may go on sightly later)?

Plan was to leave at 12ish and then get to enter shortly after. Opinions please?

U&A and ENTER. fit together perfectly IMO. I have friends that prefer ENTER early but take last week.... Loco Dice 21:30 to 0:00 and then Richie in Space 0:00 to 04:00. Insane! Where else on Earth can be that good?

U&A has been finishing just after 0:00. But it's September now....

the used&abused closing won't finish a lot later than midnight. maybe 1:30 or 1am, but no later than that.

Luciano right now on the livestream from Enter.Sake on resident advisor!

What's his set like?

I usually hate people who knock a man when he's down and hate people who usually say "he's not like he used to be" etc etc and all that jazz.

I supported Luciano all through his Pacha days. And still love the guy to pieces. But this year he has totally bored me. I sound a fickle bit-ch but Solomun at Pacha has replaced him and has created the most amazing happening ever on Sundays at Pacha (some of my best ever Pacha nights and I say this as a 10 year vetran) and at Ushuaia Loco Dice / Used & Abused is probably my party of the season!

Luciano on the Amnesia Terrace has been his highlight....

So, last Enter was very good, maybe didnt reach the heights of Enter last year (could be as it was more unexpected), but still excellent and highly recommended.

Hawtin built his 4 hour set nicely, but unfortunately due to some mates who prefer slightly softer sounds I had to move to the terrace frequently. Tale of Us were good and Maceo was slightly harder than I thought he'd be.. not too many vocals from what I remember. Not sure if that's his usual terrace set

Paco Osuna closed the night off nicely at 8.10 in the Discoteca.

I downloaded that Tale of Us set ... best one I've heard from them. Maceo did trot out a fair few tracks we've heard before in his Kazantip set and also the last Enter set... but I switched off before the end. He was singing along to his favourite songs the last I remember seeing whilst that blonde (his GF ?) spent most of the time yacking beside him.

I still think Luciano is awesome, ENTER was the best night but Cocoon was amazing...
Does anyone know this tune please...

Thanks in advance

The first one? Track of the summer: "Ninetoes - Finder" Thank you Marsellus Wallace ;)! Some how I missed this... :p

Thank you man.... I just love this tune been ringing in my ears for 3 weeks in Ibiza thanks.

This is actually good to hear! As I said I love the guy, just been a bit unlucky the few times I've seen him this season.... With the exception of Cocoon on 26/08 which was epic!

This is actually good to hear! As I said I love the guy, just been a bit unlucky the few times I've seen him this season.... With the exception of Cocoon on 26/08 which was epic!

Yes I agree! I was lucky enough to see him in Booom (even got a hat)! Richie vs Sven Prt1 and Prt2 were awesome nights Cocoon with Luciano were great too. Tried out some smaller events this year Sal Rossa and Sirrico with Tini and Gang jessus what day/ nights there were much better than Ushuaia really nice local vibe everyone smiling met new friends this year more than usual, I just love the place I'm going for 4 weeks next year two separate trips.... Watch this space as I'm working on a few things... Love it love Ibiza love u all :lol::lol:;)

I downloaded that Tale of Us set ... best one I've heard from them. Maceo did trot out a fair few tracks we've heard before in his Kazantip set and also the last Enter set... but I switched off before the end. He was singing along to his favourite songs the last I remember seeing whilst that blonde (his GF ?) spent most of the time yacking beside him.

Where can I download the Tale of Us set from mate?

The TOU set is absolutely bangin' perhaps a little samey but alot of their own productions so expected. Loving what they're doing at the mo

Back