*** ENTER.Ibiza 2013 ***

spotlight

embedded-1370963750_0.jpg

Read the full article in the main site: ENTER. Reveals ENTER.Sake Line-up

Comments welcome!

[video=youtube;gGvCVTxfvRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGvCVTxfvRw[/video]

Watch closely ... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Few pleasant surprises for those I managed to catch while pausing it haha. Sure I seen function live, catz n dogs live, teed, cassy

Barem, Laura Jones, Francois K, Ben Klok, Magda, Julian Jeweil (live), Ernesto Ferreyra, Demdike Stare, Phil Kieran, Matador, Tom Middleton
managed to catch those

Hey - I really wanted to see disclosure...where are they also playing in august????
Which other club??

I spied Audion Live, James Lavelle, Locodice, Photek, Maceo pLex, dubfire, Grimes. Lots of exciting artists this year!

Originally Posted by ozlozzer
guys seriously. this is bull****. richie this, richie that. its june 14 less than 3 weeks out and still no full lineup. what a joke. i want to say i am one of richie's biggest fans and last years enter was easily the best NEW night on the island, i absolutely loved it. but what makes richie so special that 3 weeks out no full lineup. they have announced the sake bar.....whoopee #$%in do. Some of us arent made of money you know and have to um.....like book things like flights and accomodation at ever increasing prices closer to the date. Why can for example we love, carl and cocoon get their **** together and announce lineups ages ago but richie cant. i know richie and his management (apparently or in theory anyway) listens to his fans but this is bordering on arrogance. does he think that just because he will fill it ,im sure again this year, he can keep fans in the dark 3 weeks out. its not fair. i live in the balearics .i shudder to think of the cost for his fans who dont. we are not all wealthy we are just fans who love his night, want to see him and his guests play and thus organise accordingly. i read in an earlier post that he is a perfectionist .....whatever that means , but that doesnt give any artist especially someone as unreal as him the right to treat his fans like second rate citizens, and all you have to do is build the ENTER podium and they will come. there is no excuse. Yes im sure when he announces lineups in a few days everyone will swoon and be happy and say how amazing it is ...enter will be amazing blah blah blah. But that doesnt change the principle of what im saying one iota. FANS WANT TO SEE HIS NIGHT AND HIS GUESTS and make plans to that effect. Most fans dont have the hundreds if not thousands it sometimes costs to book things last minute. If this is some sort of quirky PR exercise to build excitement and announce at the last minute , well im sorry to break it to you its not quirky its taking the piss. I honestly expected more from someone as professional and organised as richie. please feel free to tear me apart and tell me where and how my thinking is wrong .Or worse people dont even care and nights and artists can just announce their season, hey why not a week out...it dont matter people will come. cheers

mcrakin you told me to calm down. i am calm. this is unacceptable ......serenity and calmness have nothing to do with this. cheers

Loving the amendment :p

As i have said on another thread.... Circoloco only announce their lineup officially the day after the last event, I've never seen any complaints on that front. Why the distress over ENTER?

2 years ago you had nothing like this, now as you've said he gave you the best new night (I'm guessing probably the best overall night for many) on the island. I personally would count myself lucky he is even putting a night on, not complaining about it as much as some people are doing.
Obviously it would be better for all fans if he announced them very early in the year. If that was possible I'm sure he would.
The fact there are four rooms to each of his events I'm pretty certain which ever week you attend there will be a whole host of DJs that will make for an unreal night.

the amendment was critical evolution it stopped me looking like a fool! "Why the distress over ENTER?"......................lol.............because circoloco are a motley bunch ive never expected much from there especially on the organizational front ....but richie on the other hand ....well he is richie! lol.....i know loads of people who are pulling their hair out at non knowing when to come see him-AND HIS GUESTS....see i almost did it again

i agree they're pretty late this year. i think they have their reasons as to why.
anyway, the wait will be over very soon.

For me this season i think there are far too many nights which have similar music policies and nowhere near enough DJs to separate them enough.
What Richie is doing (yes there are some similarities) is ensuring ENTER stands out from the crowd and this takes alot of effort

Last edited by a moderator:
For me this season i think there are far too many nights which have similar music policies and nowhere near enough DJs to separate them enough.
What Richie is doing (yes there are some similarities) is ensuring ENTER stands out from the crowd and this takes alot of effort

last year was a major kick up the bum for Ibiza
lots of effort, innovation and thought going into a debut season
the sake bar, the big name guests playing a small room at 10pm, the promotion, salinas beach fun, the dot concept being everywhere, the cadenza tunnel from ushuaia etc etc

it was a massive success, the party everyone talked about
reminded me of the manumission days - huge effort and more spectacle than most

you can forgive them for pausing to contemplate the line-ups

Back