*** ENTER.Ibiza 2013 ***

I have some sympathy for ozlozzer's feelings if wanting to go to the island mainly to coincide with an Enter night with a lineup that attracts. Also not to wind up with a Luciano collab week - which I wouldn't want to go near either. Not my thing at all. If he hadn't started doing this I'd personally just take a flyer on it but that joint party business with Cadenza stuff would be a definite no-no.

The mood of a night can be heavily dependent on the DJs at some parties - this is certainly true for Cocoon and I think also for Enter, to be fair. The fussier you get about it the more you have to accept that this does sometimes mean losing the bargain flight / hotel deals or just passing on the option to go if you don't want to pay the consequential costs of later bookings. I'm also a great believer though that if things are meant to be then they will be and if they are not then forcing them often comes at a high price. So best thing is to just be patient and when you have all the facts to hand that are relevant to you, see what you can do with what's available then.

In the end, it's only a party !

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some sympathy for ozlozzer's feelings if wanting to go to the island mainly to coincide with an Enter night with a lineup that attracts. Also not to wind up with a Luciano collab week - which I wouldn't want to go near either. Not my thing at all. If he hadn't started doing this I'd personally just take a flyer on it but that joint party business with Cadenza stuff would be a definite no-no.

The mood of a night can be heavily dependent on the DJs at some parties - this is certainly true for Cocoon and I think also for Enter, to be fair. The fussier you get about it the more you have to accept that this does sometimes mean losing the bargain flight / hotel deals or just passing on the option to go if you don't want to pay the consequential costs of later bookings. I'm also a great believer though that if things are meant to be then they will be and if they are not then forcing them often comes at a high price. So best thing is to just be patient and when you have all the facts to hand that are relevant to you, see what you can do with what's available then.

In the end, it's only a party !

here here kimajy. I think a lot of us are fortunate enough to live either on the island or close enough by to go at the drop of a hat. But not everyone is at fortunate. What about fans that live in Australia, or the US, Dubai, Asia etc..... they need to plan ahead ...even Europeans to some extent. Its not fair that these fans are left in the dark.
"In the end, it's only a party !". for some, for others Ibiza and nights like enter or we love or cocoon are much more than that. people often bust a gut at work all year to save money to come to these events and to the island .....its their sanity sometimes. this trip is not just a party. "The mood of a night can be heavily dependent on the DJs at some parties"...............mate its everything. please compare some of enter's nights last year with others I mean all were good but others off the hook. THE LINEUP IS EVERYTHING in my eyes as myself and others go for the real reason we come to Ibiza the music! lets not forget the fundamentals here....and this applies for all nights not just enter. 19 days to go and still no full lineup. finetune yeah whatever as if they don't know who is playing?! they are deliberately holding it back. I and others want to book nights here man , this is stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
" Also not to wind up with a Luciano collab week - which I wouldn't want to go near either. Not my thing at all. If he hadn't started doing this I'd personally just take a flyer on it but that joint party business with Cadenza stuff would be a definite no-no. "
concur 200%.

Back