*** ENTER.Ibiza 2013 ***

Personally think Richie has yet again played it perfection will his line-up releases and building hype for his event.

If you want to see a particular DJ/act that badly then there is one simple solution: do not book until their dates are confirmed. To blame the promoter for not booking a specific act on a particular date you happen to be there is beyond illogical.

Some of the best parties I've been to in Ibiza, and indeed elsewhere in the world, have been where I've gone in with a open-opinion not having heard of (or been too familiar with) the DJs on the bill.

Yes Sir :lol:

Hey I am not blaming the promoter!

I just wanted to see them again!

You would too if you were a fan of detmman and Klock?
Obviously , we are all surprised even more when we do not expect such a great show and especially this was a new night and it was my first time in ibiza AND in a club for about 4 years at that time!
I am not exagerating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I had to vent!

This is what I was talking about!
The lineups were released so late..that now I am stuck with victor calderonne??

Wtf!

What would you rather see? Marcel dettman and ben clock b2b or the red white and blue party??? Oh fck! Why could it had not been normally released????
Why does the usa dance scene interfere always...I get vegas instead of berlin!
Fck!

concur...this is why i was losing it on here a few days ago. and in the back of my mind was that dettman klock gig last year...was the business last year.last year was 2nd week in,this year mid aug. we are punters not mind readers

I am a little sorry I posted that but seeing the intensity which you expressed yourself with previously, makes my rant pale in comparisson. Lol

These guys have to play together more often, I should have read the ra.website more often for info in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
we are punters not mind readers

Which, again, does beg the question: if those were the acts you specifically wanted to see over all others, why not wait until their dates were confirmed until you booked your hol???

"Mind-reading" does not enter the equation. Your argument is illogically balanced.

I was moaning a while back about the dates not being announced - so what I am about to say is a contradiction However, one thing I will say is that sometimes when the DJ you wanted to see isn't on, its then that you discover new talent that you never thought you liked.... and BOOM..... a new love affair starts all over....

I was moaning a while back about the dates not being announced - so what I am about to say is a contradiction However, one thing I will say is that sometimes when the DJ you wanted to see isn't on, its then that you discover new talent that you never thought you liked.... and BOOM..... a new love affair starts all over....

I agree with this, I didn't get Luciano until last year and since then I have enjoyed his sets...

True. I "discovered" Gaiser doing a great live set.

Tale of us are good!

And do not missunderstand my comments, their sound is apocalyptic at times, just like a short novel of h.g wells..war of the worlds.

If you ever read that , then you understand what I heard last year.. Brilliant !!!

while it is the our responsibility to book in advance, most other nights are disclosed in advanced.

My example:

I could not pass up on the deal that I got.
So I went ahead and booked it, not knowing who was going to play.

IF- I would have known in advance, I would have probably looked for other deals that fitted the schedule of the party that I wanted to go to.
In this case, the ben and marcel date.

while it is the our responsibility to book in advance, most other nights are disclosed in advanced.

My example:

I could not pass up on the deal that I got.
So I went ahead and booked it, not knowing who was going to play.

IF- I would have known in advance, I would have probably looked for other deals that fitted the schedule of the party that I wanted to go to.
In this case, the ben and marcel date.

Yes, that's right. So by your own admission it's the age old decision of whether to plump for a cheaper early deal not knowing the (full) line-ups. Or waiting until later, when prices will be higher, but knowing (more or less) exactly what you are getting.

My point being: if you wanted to see Marcel Dettman and Ben Klock so so badly over any other act, would it not be worth paying the extra £$€ to guarantee seeing them?

It is but sometimes is a buyers market. Especially early on.
And you are right in general.

So this might be a stupid question, but here it goes:

I've seen the reviews of some opening parties her eon the site and they speak of clubs being too full to the point where it became uncomofortable and some even left because of it.

I will be in Ibiza next week (1st time) and was targeting ENTER as the Thursday night outing. Even will every room open,would I be correct to assume that we better expect pushing and lots of people? $50 per person to leave early due to overcrowding is a wasted night, IMO.

Thanks!

enter opening will certainly be very busy, but with the fact that all rooms will be open, you'll always find a place with enough space. believe me.

also, now that all the clubs are open on all of the nights, the masses are spread over all the clubs better than during opening party period.

enter opening will certainly be very busy, but with the fact that all rooms will be open, you'll always find a place with enough space. believe me.

also, now that all the clubs are open on all of the nights, the masses are spread over all the clubs better than during opening party period.

Let's hope so! Will be buying tickets tonight.

Would it be a crime to miss ENTER opening and go to Dirtbird @ Sankeys instead? Never been to Sankeys in Ibiza but I love the Manchester club so really wanted to give it a look. Only there for 5 nights this year and have other stuff planned for the other nights.

Would it be a crime to miss ENTER opening and go to Dirtbird @ Sankeys instead? Never been to Sankeys in Ibiza but I love the Manchester club so really wanted to give it a look. Only there for 5 nights this year and have other stuff planned for the other nights.

depends on what you like really.

dirtybird at sankeys will be good i'm sure. just make sure you hit space on one of their top 3 nights (we love / carl cox / ENTER) so you get the full space experience when all rooms are open & busy

depends on what you like really.

dirtybird at sankeys will be good i'm sure. just make sure you hit space on one of their top 3 nights (we love / carl cox / ENTER) so you get the full space experience when all rooms are open & busy

Thanks for the quick response! Yep, will be going to Space on the Sunday - it's my favourite night so wouldn't go anywhere else.

Music wise MINUS is more up my street but I was considering Sankeys just to see the club and the fact that ENTER opening might be packed. I normally go in September so never been to any opening parties but some of the closing parties i've been to were just a bit too busy at times (e.g. main room for Carl Cox closing).

I always reserve Sankeys for those nights where i want to go out but im not really sure of. Its never let me down so far

Thanks for the quick response! Yep, will be going to Space on the Sunday - it's my favourite night so wouldn't go anywhere else.

Music wise MINUS is more up my street but I was considering Sankeys just to see the club and the fact that ENTER opening might be packed. I normally go in September so never been to any opening parties but some of the closing parties i've been to were just a bit too busy at times (e.g. main room for Carl Cox closing).

Im sure enter opening will be busy but dont think it will be carl cox busy, especially with 4/5 rooms open. I went to carl cox and enter closings last year, the difference in numbers was considerable.

Im sure enter opening will be busy but dont think it will be carl cox busy, especially with 4/5 rooms open. I went to carl cox and enter closings last year, the difference in numbers was considerable.

You don't think? My guess is that ENTER. will be a roadblock this year. Not sure I can remember such anticipation for a party to start. While I moaned about it, I think Richie pulled a good move in announcing the line-ups late. ENTER. has been on tour too, so even more of a following than last year.

Also, The combo with Used & Abused + ENTER. works even better that the Luciano + ENTER. combo last year. 3PM to 7AM is going to make for some pretty good nights (and some wrecked individuals)!

Back