*** ENTER.Ibiza 2013 ***

Went last night. Superb from the minute we arrived until we left at 7.

Really mixed, up for it crowd. Great atmosphere. Can't comment properly on the other rooms as we stayed in the Discoteca.

I know what CD I'll be buying in the airport tomorrow !

Still buzzing about it ! If anyone finds a rip of the broadcast let me know !!

How was the production work round the club? Similar to last year? Do they still have those strange jelly fish type things hanging?

Can't wait to go :)

How was the production work round the club? Similar to last year? Do they still have those strange jelly fish type things hanging?

the production on the sunset terrace (new sake bar) is outstanding, such an effort made! el salon feels a bit creepy now, but that's deliberately so. main room feels similar to last year.

OK i have only one ENTER this season so far to compare with the other two big techno nights. i will always have a soft spot for cocoon, i just love what they do and have a lot of respect for sven and love a lot of the artists they book and the simple concept about having just a few DJs and let them play on and on. and of course their afterhours. then ENTER is just great from A to Z, again so much attention paid to detail. i didn't stay too long last night, but the sake bar feeling was great, gaiser's live set class and tale of us were just beautiful. left just after richie started his main room set.

music on just can't keep up with both of the aforementioned nights. not in terms of production, not in terms of the music and certainly not in terms of the vibe. very personal opinion though.

music on just can't keep up with both of the aforementioned nights. not in terms of production, not in terms of the music and certainly not in terms of the vibe. very personal opinion though.

That was certainly my feeling last year and interesting to hear you say this. First and foremost in terms of the vibe. Worlds apart. I'd actually rather go to Privilege (or even Pacha) on a Friday night than Music On - and I'm a definite techno fan.

[video=youtube;WNQftVn0uh4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WNQftVn0uh4[/video]

@richiehawtin: I'll be hanging at the beach tomorrow with some free invitations to join us on Thursday in the studio for our weekly IbizaGlobalRadio show!

COOL!

richie on fb:
Off 2 Salinas Beach Ibiza for Jockey Club lunch at 3pm to see the @ENTER.official beach parade! I have invites for our Thursday ENTER.Radio show in my pocket for who want to join us in the studio with Maceo Plex & I. Come and ask me for one!

does anyone know what time the music has been stopping at Enter? I left at 7am few weeks ago was still in full flow. Would be great if was like the Space of old and just kept going.

ENTER-A6-flyer-Week4-2.jpg

MAIN. RICHIE HAWTIN, NINA KRAVIZ, MATADOR (LIVE), HOBO

TERRACE.
DAMIAN LAZARUS, EATS EVERYTHING, TALE OF US, SOUTH LONDON ORDNANCE

SAKE.
DISCLOSURE (DJ), HITO, BELLA SARRIS

MIND.
RECONDITE (LIVE), MATTHEW HAWTIN

AIR.
DANIEL MILLER VS. SETH HODDER

@IbizaClubnews: For those asking @Richiehawtin will be playing next to the beach at the little ticket kiosk in San Antonio! Across from bar Plastik ;) 4:30

I would just like to say....how good a guy Richie is! Random pop-up free enter party over infront of plastik today! Nice to be important but it's more important to be nice :) good guy, good guy.

Back