*** ENTER.Ibiza 2013 ***

b4:
uuuzrMg.jpg

later:
qqy3rl.png

8)

never would of thought he would pick there to play! it's just a little ticket kiosk?

The name of the kiosk "Plastik" could be e reason why he chose to play there, aka Plastikman..He also has a few tracks in his catalogue that resemble the name Spastik being one...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my 6th trip to Ibiza. From my first trip as a naive 17 year old in San An with the lads, to travelling solo the last 2 years I have never had a better night on the island than the 11th July 2 weeks ago.

The combination of seeing Richie Hawtin for the first time, the disco 'supplies' being the best I'd had for years, it being my 2nd night and still having a wallet full of cash to spend on a drink or 2, meeting a few like minded people and the fact Space had been absolutely transformed into something completely trippy and refreshing made for the best night in recent memory.

So a big thanks to the Spotlight community i guess, for guiding this long time lurker in the right direction. :)

Sorry I had to vent!

This is what I was talking about!
The lineups were released so late..that now I am stuck with victor calderonne??

Wtf!

What would you rather see? Marcel dettman and ben clock b2b or the red white and blue party??? Oh fck! Why could it had not been normally released????
Why does the usa dance scene interfere always...I get vegas instead of berlin!
Fck!

Stuck with Victor? Victor can play techno with the best of them. I would rank skill level right next to Hawtin, Dice, and Carola. I will be there for this party and I think he will destroy this party....

@richiehawtin: Find a special DOT tonight at @ENTERexperience for entry into our surprise tomorrow. EXPLORE. EXPERIENCE.

Private after?

Stuck with Victor? Victor can play techno with the best of them. I would rank skill level right next to Hawtin, Dice, and Carola. I will be there for this party and I think he will destroy this party....

+1

I would LOVE to see Calderone - he's a great dj and will bang it out right for Enter. Don't hate on the guy unless you actually have heard him spin and didn't like it.

I am going to the party!

How about we meet up?
Julian jeweill from france should be really good.

Plus I really want to see tale of us and there are others too..that line up is not bad.

visionquest - seth, lee, ryan and co.

I was at the event yesterday - visionquest had their moments.
at the begining it was lee curtis, who is an incredible picker in terms of good songs.. he played really really good productions. Thunderous, gigantic, infectious and darkly sublimed themes. They weren´t just cuts, they were really good songs!! The first hour was really good. The secoind hours was bad, it felt like I had gotten hit by a sedative. Seth troxler threw the regular fodder bleepy minimal detroit sound and an eery and dark thematic sound that was supposed to describe (what I later came to understand) a desolate space , kind of like a very empty and ugly space. Sort of what detroit is like. The third hour, at about 4 15 am they started a complete assault on the systme, the other two guys came in and just completly assaulted the club an its soundsystem. It wasn´t cutting edge , at times I felt I was partying back at home in one of the biggest clubs there. Because of the familiarity of the sound. However the whole theme sort of worked in a grand scale . They started out sexy, then played some detroit stuff with dark themes and kind of plodding and boring sound but towards 4 am they started to pick up the energy and it was apparent. The floor in that room was completely different. It wasn´t sexy anymore, it wasn´t dark plodding detroit techno.. it was very energetic and pounding sound. I left their room, Terrace ( I believe) at about 5:35 am. And it was completly full of energy and dark storming sounds.
overall a good job.

well, to me it certainly wasn't the best ENTER this season. it's always a matter of taste of course but compared to the opening or the one with maceo plex it just didn't do it for me. eats everything and lazarus were really boring, visionquest lame (tried several times throughout the night) and even richie's first hour this time was his worst so far (IMO). but hey - already looking forward to enter in two weeks.

Back