*** ENTER.Ibiza 2013 ***

My first reaction is that I am more excited about the (what I assume) are the Terraza line-ups. The Discoteca with Richie (while amazing line-ups are kind of as expected)...

Terraza on August 29 has me hyperventilating: Maceo Plex, Magda, Tale Of Us....

ENTER.Ibiza 2013: Full Lineups Revealed

embedded-1371508583.jpg

We've all been waiting for these bad boys to drop for some time now, with many of you losing patience and begging us for any news.*We've been saying "soon, soon!" for a while, so it feels good to be holding the press release in our hands with all the information about the plans for the coming season at ENTER.Ibiza.

Read the full article in the main site: ENTER.Ibiza 2013: Full Lineups Revealed

Comments welcome!

superb nights in there..... good to see Tale of Us getting loads of nights....well impressed with these 2 recently......

15th or 22nd Aug.... offfft!!!!!

The Sven & Richie night was VERY special last year........

Absolutely!! Had a great rave with Stivi & Co:D
Seriously, some of the best lineups this year on the island! For example the 5th of September! Or the 22nd of August or the 11th of July. WOW! And the Closing one with Maya Jane Cloes, Hot Since 82, Von Stroke and Wink on the Terrace!! Amazing!

WOW! And the Closing one with Maya Jane Cloes, Hot Since 82, Von Stroke and Wink on the Terrace!! Amazing!

I know, as I said above, some of those Terrace line-ups are absolutely crazy! Almost too much talent in one night (if there is such a thing)...

Nice! Glad I plumped for the closing. Dettman in sake, aquaviva in air, Solid techno in main with osuna/matador/hawtin and mjc/wink etc in terraza. My only dilemma is having to miss the back end of locodice closing at ushawaia or swerve it altogether to catch Dettman.

Really good set of lineups though, surprised Marc Houle didnt fancy some terrace action this year though!

God I love Richie! SO pretentious...... but I love it! From the Resident Advisor interview:

"Walking around ENTER. should be like a journey, an ever changing landscape of evolving beats, textures and moods all combining together to form a cohesive experience unlike anything else you'll find on Ibiza. ENTER. invites everyone in, ENTER. challenges us all to take the next step and to find out what lies beyond our own horizon of understanding"

HERE

Sorry I had to vent!

This is what I was talking about!
The lineups were released so late..that now I am stuck with victor calderonne??

Wtf!

What would you rather see? Marcel dettman and ben clock b2b or the red white and blue party??? Oh fck! Why could it had not been normally released????
Why does the usa dance scene interfere always...I get vegas instead of berlin!
Fck!

chepito...so just because of 1 DJ your night is spoilt then? I mean yes I understand you obviously don't like calderone, but did you see the rest of the line up for this night? tale of us? nina kraviz (if you like her?) jamie jones as a starter? gaiser in el salon? francois K upstairs? and of course richie? errr....

is Calderone that bad a dj?
and as Stivi says - Tale of Us , Kraviz, Gaiser, Jones, Francois K - thats a stellar line-up

Nothing against victor and his sound.
However, to fly and see ben and marcel play together would be optimum.

Avtually, the warm up live act..julian jewell (sp?) From france is very good!!

I loved the german/english vibe last year, there were some americans there but the ones that got really into it and I saw them all canned up were the germans, the english and italians.
It was a sight to be seen at seven am outside of space, it was funny and also cool , such random comradery that just mentioning makes it banal and moot. Some things are better left unsaid.

The music was dark in many forms from reggae to dark stomping tunes that almost seemed a post modern marching brass sound all towards the classic ben klock spaced out vocals and visceral tunes that warm you back up. Truly a show. They don't play together here in north america those two.
I am sure victor calderonne is awesome.
I am just sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tale of us are good!

And do not missunderstand my comments, their sound is apocalyptic at times, just like a short novel of h.g wells..war of the worlds.

If you ever read that , then you understand what I heard last year.. Brilliant !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally think Richie has yet again played it perfection will his line-up releases and building hype for his event.

If you want to see a particular DJ/act that badly then there is one simple solution: do not book until their dates are confirmed. To blame the promoter for not booking a specific act on a particular date you happen to be there is beyond illogical.

Some of the best parties I've been to in Ibiza, and indeed elsewhere in the world, have been where I've gone in with a open-opinion not having heard of (or been too familiar with) the DJs on the bill.

Personally think Richie has yet again played it perfection will his line-up releases and building hype for his event.

If you want to see a particular DJ/act that badly then there is one simple solution: do not book until their dates are confirmed. To blame the promoter for not booking a specific act on a particular date you happen to be there is beyond illogical.

Some of the best parties I've been to in Ibiza, and indeed elsewhere in the world, have been where I've gone in with a open-opinion not having heard of (or been too familiar with) the DJs on the bill.

its a phenomenal line-up

Back