*** ENTER.Ibiza 2013 ***

I would have dropped ambivelent and perhaps tried to orcistrate some sort of 3way b2b for the last hour though hawtin is increasingly getting away from the more industrial sound of dettman/klock

quite like what he guy from Azario ||| is playing and also from the villa party , even with his dodgy mixes sometimes. less robotic than the laptop warriors. MJC stepping up now...

I really liked it, good night. the best sets where actually by hawtins very own minus artists: hobo, matador, gaiser and ambivalent. such a shame that with his expensive blingiblingi lineups hawtin gives too little time to his great label guys this season. matador and ambivalent should play much more often.
dettmann/klock really not my cup of tea. but maya jane coles found to her form now on the terrace, hope it stays this way.
all in all atmosphere wasnt good, typical august crowd: too young, taking too many drugs. but thats hardly richies fault.

Haha. You are the 2nd person to say something very similar about ENTER. They are 35, been clubbing for years, but after a night at ENTER.... they just decided that that was how they wanted to remember the scene by!

If takes a lot to get me excited - but 2nd year of Richie & Sven at Space on 22/08 is getting me VERY excited - that I can hardly sleep! Can that night surpass last year??!!!!

Never been to Ibiza before. It so expensive for us in the US. We lose so much money cause the dollar ****ing blows. Got engaged this summer so this was kinda my last shindig. No better way out then this night.

On another note we were comped to the party and got wrist bands for VIP. I bought a drink at the VIP bar and it was 40 euros....lol I was like what and basically realized they just got their admission money back from me. I cant imagine how much money space makes. Not even normal

I am not going to say anything about the drugs because I have my fun too however when I was there people were ****ing crippled. If you are going to take an epill do a 1/4 or half first and see what you are working with. Dont take the whole thing because you just look silly walking around e tarded.

If you notice richie seems to promote his label djs differently each year. Last year it was more Barem and a bit of Gaiser. Now its a liot of gaiser and Hobo

Hobo is really making some noise. Kid can throw it down

I really liked it, good night. the best sets where actually by hawtins very own minus artists: hobo, matador, gaiser and ambivalent. such a shame that with his expensive blingiblingi lineups hawtin gives too little time to his great label guys this season. matador and ambivalent should play much more often.
dettmann/klock really not my cup of tea. but maya jane coles found to her form now on the terrace, hope it stays this way.
all in all atmosphere wasnt good, typical august crowd: too young, taking too many drugs. but thats hardly richies fault.

does anyone know the name/artist of the last track that Nina Kraviz played at la Terrazza before she finished?

does anyone know the name/artist of the last track that Nina Kraviz played at la Terrazza before she finished?

Her set may well arrive on techno live sets podcast on iTunes. They have a lot of enter sets. You might be able to get someone to ID by playing it then :)

enter-22-agosto.jpg

MAIN. RICHIE HAWTIN, SVEN VÄTH

TERRACE. MAYA JANE COLES, NINA KRAVIZ, BENOIT & SERGIO (LIVE), HUXLEY
SAKE. PACO OSUNA, HITO, BELLA SARRIS
MIND. CLARO INTELECTO (LIVE), ATOM HEART
AIR. PHIL KIEREN

Were ben clock and marcel detmman really that unmemorable???

Someone tell me more details....they are awesome imo. Do tell please!!

Ok, I can now FINALLY say I shall be attending the next Enter.. excited doesn't even begin to tell the story.

They're memorable to the 'n'th when you join them for an 8 hour marathon set at Berghain, you experience something you'll never forget and you find energy with others there you wouldn't believe possible surviving on beer, energy drinks and an occasional long-life sausage - if you can tear yourself away to fight to the front of the cloakroom desk q to buy one.

There's a limit to what a DJ can deliver in these sorts of 'headliner sets'. Haven't heard this one but wouldn't book a trip around a 1 - 1/2 hour performance by any DJ really.

this was the only enter I missed so far so can't comment.
but I've said it beforehand, giving them only such a short slot is rubbish.

I ve done the 2 last Enter party..dont like it very much...Richie deceive me.find his set quiet boring..as a forthcoming percussionnist..Electronic played everywhere in big dico is not very rich...eventhoug i can enjoy it sometimes but sake room play music i enjoy more.Enter too crowdy ..i dont like to b pushed by all average people: i just want to kill them :p but better leave th party for safety of so many rude people that deserve a punch in the face in order for them to understand what is good manners: i know , too much alcohol drugz but wtf?( won t tell u about so many people that want to argue with me :p even ur Tyson..im not afraid :p

I ve done the 2 last Enter party..dont like it very much...Richie deceive me.find his set quiet boring..as a forthcoming percussionnist..Electronic played everywhere in big dico is not very rich...eventhoug i can enjoy it sometimes but sake room play music i enjoy more.Enter too crowdy ..i dont like to b pushed by all average people: i just want to kill them :p but better leave th party for safety of so many rude people that deserve a punch in the face in order for them to understand what is good manners: i know , too much alcohol drugz but wtf?( won t tell u about so many people that want to argue with me :p even ur Tyson..im not afraid :p

soundz like the rest of the Peruvian flake made it through OK then :twisted: .... must admit the Richie sets I've heard from this Season haven't been very inspiring. Not like last year - he was on great form.

Hey I must step in here.

I did enter 5 and 6.

5 he was mediocre, 6 he was amazing!
And I am at a big richie fan.

I saw him at paradise too, total total head messing loopy , fx and playful minimal techno.

He is an adquired taste, however , he does have his off nights. He seems to be very linear nowdays more so than before, when he used to just play and have more crazy tracks , peak time sound throughout his sets. Anyways I saw him three times, once he was incredible (which is what you pay for) , once medicre and the other time he was very artistic minimal but still quite entertaining. Sometines these artist like subtlety in their music, but they become so involved or sidetracked that this becomes meaningless and hardly shows through in their sets, maybe because of partying, sex, drugs..who knows. Which is why tale of us made such a strong impression. They are relative newcomers and they want to prove their worth. Plus they are doing something quite ambitious too, it is not quite techno but neither house or tech house. It is totally a grey area.

As per how full it is.
Enter 5 was crazy dangerous how big the pieces of broken glass were, the next party didn't have this problem. But it had a lot of people looking for the cool side of the party.
Not quite rude but somehow it seemed a lot of non clubbing types out to try find their cool. And they just end up doing drugs and acting up.
This party is amazing , you just have to brave certain aspects of it.

Back