ElRow

Was there an after party Elrow, this year? such as past years at Bora bora ibiza..can't wait for Elrow party on aug , closing Elrow but morre welcoming are the after parties :D
Where & from when to when? need a wristband to b allowed ?

I spent most of last Saturday in the Terraza for Sasha and there were dancers in there in fancy dress...Police, Criminals, Pizza Delivery guys all running around the dance floor / on the podiums creating a show.
I did pop into the Main Room on the odd occasion and the same was happening there with the addition of inflatables etc being thrown around. Was definitely a serious party vibe going on in there.

I'm doing el row in a few weeks and I notice it opens at 11. Is it worth getting there early for the sunset terrace?
(I'm assuming the sunset terrace still closes the music down at midnight like it did 5 years ago the last time I was at space)

I'm doing el row in a few weeks and I notice it opens at 11. Is it worth getting there early for the sunset terrace?
(I'm assuming the sunset terrace still closes the music down at midnight like it did 5 years ago the last time I was at space)

I only got in there about 12:30 so cant answer that im afraid

Cannot wait for an Elrow experience, my friend went on Saturday and said it was absolutely nuts! Anyone know what sort of house Groove Armada plays?

Groove armada play great music, but the main room is the place to be when it all kicks off with the inflatables etc.

Do you recommend buying tickets way in advance for closing? Want to see the exchange rate improve a bit...

Would the exchange rate going fromm say 1.17 (presuming you are pounds) to say 1.22 make that much difference?
I'd rather get the job ticked off my to do list than worry about that. But then, I have got OCD!

Anyone know if Elrow's been packed out?

We were over mid-July and it was busy but not absolutley rammed as Maccaa says above. Noticed on their Facebook page however that it's been sold out most weeks after that, might make it a bit more unbearable.

We were over mid-July and it was busy but not absolutley rammed as Maccaa says above. Noticed on their Facebook page however that it's been sold out most weeks after that, might make it a bit more unbearable.

I'm going the saturday after next, so I'm hoping it's a bit quieter than mid august, we shall see

yeah it has been sold out the last 4 weeks I think but I also expect it to be just a tad less busy in the next few weeks. the closing will surely be rammed again though

yeah it has been sold out the last 4 weeks I think but I also expect it to be just a tad less busy in the next few weeks. the closing will surely be rammed again though

probably not a bad shout to grab tickets asap then just incase?

I was there a month ago and I'd say it was just perfect busy. Enough room to dance and everyone was loving it.

I was there on Saturday. Went to Ants first then straight over to space at midnight, queued for 50 minutes to get in & had to leave at 3.30 because it was unbearably busy. The only bit that there was any room was right at the back of the terrace where there are some tables & chairs.
The queue that was waiting to get in when we left at 3.30 was remarkable as well- that place was well oversold on Saturday. Disaster waiting to happen.

probably not a bad shout to grab tickets asap then just incase?

I wouldn't buy tickets- we got wristbands outside Ushuaia after Ants for €40 entry before 1am. Advertised Ticket price is €60 but you're as well going early to get the full Elrow experience.

Back