ElRow

I was there on Saturday. Went to Ants first then straight over to space at midnight, queued for 50 minutes to get in & had to leave at 3.30 because it was unbearably busy. The only bit that there was any room was right at the back of the terrace where there are some tables & chairs.
The queue that was waiting to get in when we left at 3.30 was remarkable as well- that place was well oversold on Saturday. Disaster waiting to happen.

That's August for you!

I wouldn't buy tickets- we got wristbands outside Ushuaia after Ants for €40 entry before 1am. Advertised Ticket price is €60 but you're as well going early to get the full Elrow experience.

Still debating on whether to buy tickets for the closing off here or wait till on the Island and see if theres any wristbsnds outside Ushuaia as i wanna go in early anyway.
We got wristbands before we went in Ants for last years closing, think it was €25 before 12 or 1am. Would happily pay €40 thsn €60 when im going in at the same time anyway

I was there on Saturday. Went to Ants first then straight over to space at midnight, queued for 50 minutes to get in & had to leave at 3.30 because it was unbearably busy. The only bit that there was any room was right at the back of the terrace where there are some tables & chairs.
The queue that was waiting to get in when we left at 3.30 was remarkable as well- that place was well oversold on Saturday. Disaster waiting to happen.
Sounds exactly like the night I went to Carl Cox. I also had too leave that night around 3.45 and the queue was a joke. Strangely when I went Elrow there wasn't even a queue when we turned up around 1.00. I'm possibly going back for the weekend in two weeks and we was going to go back to Elrow but by the sounds of that I'll try and persuade the group otherwise.

EDIT: just seen your post @stivi . Are the clubs generally less busy in September apart from closing parties?

That's August for you!

I'm well aware of how busy August is. I rarely visit at this time of year & avoid it if I can but the way my holidays worked out this year it was the only time I could get over. It's still been tremendous out here at this time but there's no excuse for putting people's health at risk for the sake of pure greed.

Sounds exactly like the night I went to Carl Cox. I also had too leave that night around 3.45 and the queue was a joke. Strangely when I went Elrow there wasn't even a queue when we turned up around 1.00. I'm possibly going back for the weekend in two weeks and we was going to go back to Elrow but by the sounds of that I'll try and persuade the group otherwise.

EDIT: just seen your post @stivi . Are the clubs generally less busy in September apart from closing parties?

Really wanted to go to see Cox as it's the last year of Space & all that but I knew how busy it would be. A boy I know who's out here for the season intended to do Tuesday at Space ever week but even he has sacked that now because it's so unbearable.

I cant imagine this being as crazy for Sept 10 or at least I am hoping not. Thinking that it should calm down a little by then although Elrow is promoting their last number of parties at Space like crazy, esp Facebook blasting every couple of hours it seems.

Going to el row closing - went last year in june and there was loads of space - i presume it will be rammo?

We just walked into the club too.

Going to el row closing - went last year in june and there was loads of space - i presume it will be rammo?

We just walked into the club too.

it's definitely changed from june last year to now. see, elrow has turned into space's second most successful night, just after coxy. it already was very successful by the end of last season and this year they just took over where they had left off. they had a few sold out dates now from end of july onwards. the next few dates I expect to be a bit more bearable, but absolutely no doubt the closing will be packed.

Went mid July. Absolutely rammers, busier than cox the month before. Plus music so fooking loud... Unbearable. My hearings been broke twice, both times in space regardless of the function1. First time mark Ronson circa 2012 and
Second time el row main room this year.

do they have the crazy stuff going on in the terrace as well? last year the terrace was dead the night were there///

Elrow is the big club party! forget the other :p
Very Rammy, ill be there sooner for the closing ,just after the boat party ....& because of Ibz connections i may be on a gueslist of an Elrow performer :cool:

do they have the crazy stuff going on in the terrace as well? last year the terrace was dead the night were there///

Not so much. Just a few performers running about. The proper madness is in the main room.

it's always cool to be on gueslist..not only about the saving but the queue...
if people experienced 1h00 queue for Elrow they will understand
:p
if i had to pay for Elrow 's closing i will pay but a gueslist is welcoming :D ;Btw Ibz without gueslist , u wont last 46days in ibz doing nearly all parties unless u r really loaded or too stupid to spoil all ur money saved :lol:

Been at elrow from 01.00am to the end :cool: in main room with soulmate & italian spotlight Filo (nice bloke)
Games r very cool to get in the mood with hierbas shots earned
ps; only pussies leave this party before the end :D (too much droga to deal with? :spank:)as it was so good :), just stay close to dj booth in main rom & there is some place to dance & dont do the "too much people" i"m leaving :rolleyes: as in all big famous parties (Elrow & Cox for space) it will be rammy ..

Last edited:
Back