ElRow

While i think the lineups are pretty solid, and Elrow is more about the overall party anyway, I hate how they promoted the terraza all night sets. I say this because the majority of the dates are covered by Andrea Olivia and Eats Everything which both musically will be fine, but if you were hoping to catch either Joris Voorn or say Paco Osuna you have only 3 weeks out of 17. For my date (10th Sept), Im good with Los Suruba, Marco Faraone, and Waff but I definitely would've been much more excited to catch one of the two aforementioned djs open to close.

Separately, interesting to see Andrea Olivia's heavily involved with this as he was heavily involved with Ants. Assuming he is still this year, I wonder if this is a little bridge the gap from old guard to new with the whole Ushuaia takeover of Space. Just a thought.

Maaaaaasive gamble getting Richy Ahmed to play all night. We had him play and he went under on geebs and couldn't speak let alone mix. Other than that, I'll be attending a lot of these, and I'm really happy subb an is playing the night when Sasha is in the terrace. Can't wait to get to barca to see the real thing!! Big things for row this year

You will certainly not get bored at this night with those lineups! If you like an all out party this is the place to go!

Eats and Paco, this is turning out to be a stellar week that I've picked to go this year!

25th June for me lol was hoping for something bigger but will still be there.

Separately, interesting to see Andrea Olivia's heavily involved with this as he was heavily involved with Ants. Assuming he is still this year, I wonder if this is a little bridge the gap from old guard to new with the whole Ushuaia takeover of Space. Just a thought.

It does say 'Last 17 shows @ Space' on the poster though.

Eats everything all night for me when I'm there. Arrive the Thursday, couple of days in the sun then quadruple header of Elrow sat, Soundgarden Sun, early-ish to Circo-Loco mon for a few hours then back to San An for some Retro at Es Paradis!

For the 'All Night' sets on the terrace, are we talking 12-6ish sets here every week?

Or will it open later / close earlier?

Any thoughts on whether the 43€ price will increase? Not really looking to spend more than that but also trying to hold out until a little closer to the trip.

For the 'All Night' sets on the terrace, are we talking 12-6ish sets here every week?

Or will it open later / close earlier?

12 to 6 sounds about right.

Any thoughts on whether the 43€ price will increase? Not really looking to spend more than that but also trying to hold out until a little closer to the trip.

I have a feeling it might go up. maybe not right now, but in a while probably. mind you can cancel your tickets with us so why not buy now at 43€ and cancel beforehand in case you don't want to go in the end...? ;)

mind you can cancel your tickets with us so why not buy now at 43€ and cancel beforehand in case

Im always keeping this in mind, absolute best ticket policy found here at Spotlight. Its more just about spending the 86€ which is close to $100 when there are a lot of other summer activities that keep emptying my wallet.

What are the odds of getting wristbands for this?
Heard that you can get them through Ants? Or is that rubbish?
Looking to buy tickets over closing.

for the closing I am pretty sure there will be no wristband deal. that weekend is traditionally one of the strongest of the whole season.

They were giving out wristbands at Ants, didnt get one myself as i'd already bought tickets. I'm sure i heard someone say it was €10 off.

They were giving out wristbands at Ants, didnt get one myself as i'd already bought tickets. I'm sure i heard someone say it was €10 off.

that is 10 euro off the price at the door, mind you, and door price is 10 euros more than the prepaid price anyway. also with wristband you normally have to get in before a certain time.

Are these parties really crazy? Going away with a few couples but we're doing a heavy lads night, thinking this has to be the one...

I spent most of last Saturday in the Terraza for Sasha and there were dancers in there in fancy dress...Police, Criminals, Pizza Delivery guys all running around the dance floor / on the podiums creating a show.
I did pop into the Main Room on the odd occasion and the same was happening there with the addition of inflatables etc being thrown around. Was definitely a serious party vibe going on in there.

Back