ElRow

I think it's Richy Ahmed when I'm there then. Question - is any good? I've never seen him, and will it draw a big enough crowd for a decent vibe? 11th June

I've seen him a lot of times and for me he's very predictable. Very hot creations sound and pretty banging. Will be good at el row but will be interesting to see him play all night long!

Where are you seeing these lineups??

I'm going by the artists that have been confirmed so far as well. I think it's cool we're getting extended sets. It shows confidence by Space, and a return to the old school. I am a bit tired of names being stuff into a lineup and only having 1.5 hour sets

I'm going by the artists that have been confirmed so far as well. I think it's cool we're getting extended sets. It shows confidence by Space, and a return to the old school. I am a bit tired of names being stuff into a lineup and only having 1.5 hour sets

i prefer 2 dj's playing the night.

Yea but don't forget that we've still got the main room lineups to be announced, surely there's gonna be a lot of options throughout each night

Anyone got any info on the weekend ticket for elrow and we love? What time will space actually open and close both days?

My friend went to see 'Elrows' last year, said he was really good

Jokes apart, its looks just really good fun. The island needs this type of night somewhere in the calendar to break from the norm. Probs the closest to Manu or Matinee (at Space version) you are going to get. I'm certainly giving it a whirl this year.

Whats this "weekend" tix thing then? @stivi

a combo ticket (currently only available on space website) valid for both elrow and sundays at space (on the same weekend). 73€ so you save 10€ now that sundays at space tickets have gone up to 40€.

The curse continues with no Sasha on July 16th, but Paco Osuna is solid and I'm curious about Catz 'N Dogz and Matador. I did expect more as well, like some dates are sick like July 2 (Joris voorn all night WITH Scream and HS82 in the main room! AND Finnebassen). I might honestly just pass this

I am a big fan of Matador, always gives a decent set. Not too keen on his new album Ructions though :confused:.

The curse continues with no Sasha on July 16th, but Paco Osuna is solid and I'm curious about Catz 'N Dogz and Matador. I did expect more as well, like some dates are sick like July 2 (Joris voorn all night WITH Scream and HS82 in the main room! AND Finnebassen). I might honestly just pass this

I've got July 16th as well thought it'd be a much better lineup.

I'll decide nearer.

Back