Drugs

Caught myself day dreaming about taking pills and realized how desperate that is for me. I think about it enough to be able eventually to conclude that it's not something I really want in my life anymore but not for all the standard reasons. It's because I don't want to go to jail. Why the heck is everything illegal? I'll never understand.

Saw a girl fooling around with a hit of acid this morning. I hope the poor thing knows how much of a pain in the ass it can be...

Anyway, all in all I'm a happier person steering clear of everything illegal, or even legal; such as is the case for marijuana here in California where I live. I have schizophrenia (which I don't usually tell people), so it's sort of a different animal for me especially when it comes to anything psychedelic. hmmm. I think that sums it up.

I am prone to paranoia on dopamine-y drugs and also MD if I re-dose too many times. Often it'll be paranoia around health (reading about people turning purple or blue on mephedrone really fed my imagination, it seems ?), so never really sure whether the chest twinges I feel on stuff sometimes should be a real worry or if it's just anxiety.
It can be tight muscles, maybe you tighten your muscles when you dance?

These orange soundcloud still pretty genuine? No rumours of fake batches or anything?

Is there anywhere on the island to actually buy a testing kit? Or even testing centers... Definately the way forward theyre never gunna beat it so why why not regulate it where possible.

I just came back today from Sonar off. The Orange SoundCloud were all around the festival and very easy to find. They are exactly the same you can find in Ibiza. I took 2-3 per day and did the 4 days in a row and I have to say they are ACE.
First of all I didn’t find them pretty strong. Nothing unusual. But what I found amazing is that they were working every single day. I was smiling the whole festival, was chatting a lot and met very nice people and I had crazy energy! On the 4th day I was sure that it won’t worked but they hit me again and I was full of love and smile.
The next day I was still feeling amazing so I didn’t get any comedown.
Looking forward to see them in Ibiza in September.
Guys this is a winner. It reminded me the white, blue dots white Mitsubishi that were around in Ibiza about 10 years ago. Very good stuff

Green diamond and bigger red diamond.. anyone hear anything about these..?.
I had the green diamonds when I was there last week. They were strong but it wasn't a super enjoyable time, felt like I had a mini seizure at one point and then the comedown was terrible.

I just came back today from Sonar off. The Orange SoundCloud were all around the festival and very easy to find. They are exactly the same you can find in Ibiza. I took 2-3 per day and did the 4 days in a row and I have to say they are ACE.
First of all I didn’t find them pretty strong. Nothing unusual. But what I found amazing is that they were working every single day. I was smiling the whole festival, was chatting a lot and met very nice people and I had crazy energy! On the 4th day I was sure that it won’t worked but they hit me again and I was full of love and smile.
The next day I was still feeling amazing so I didn’t get any comedown.
Looking forward to see them in Ibiza in September.
Guys this is a winner. It reminded me the white, blue dots white Mitsubishi that were around in Ibiza about 10 years ago. Very good stuff

must have been a diffferent batch. I truly know no one who's taken the domed orange soundclouds and hasn't found them super strong.

must have been a diffferent batch. I truly know no one who's taken the domed orange soundclouds and hasn't found them super strong.

Yeah im pretty sure there are two different batches with slightly different designs, from what I can see.

I think I saw you post a pic of the domed versions in another thread?

Whereas the pics of the soundclouds I had last summer that I posted in this thread appear to have square sort of edges, and aren’t domed.

I’d post a pic again of the ones I had last summer that I think we still around, but having trouble with the WiFi as I’m currently in Mallorca.

Friend of mine who lives out there bagged a couple of them the other night. He said 1 was enough!!! No hangover the next day though!

I’m hoping there will be some still kicking around when I arrive in September

Back