Drugs

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just came back today from Sonar off. The Orange SoundCloud were all around the festival and very easy to find. They are exactly the same you can find in Ibiza. I took 2-3 per day and did the 4 days in a row and I have to say they are ACE.
First of all I didn’t find them pretty strong. Nothing unusual. But what I found amazing is that they were working every single day. I was smiling the whole festival, was chatting a lot and met very nice people and I had crazy energy! On the 4th day I was sure that it won’t worked but they hit me again and I was full of love and smile.
The next day I was still feeling amazing so I didn’t get any comedown.
Looking forward to see them in Ibiza in September.
Guys this is a winner. It reminded me the white, blue dots white Mitsubishi that were around in Ibiza about 10 years ago. Very good stuff
must have been a diffferent batch. I truly know no one who's taken the domed orange soundclouds and hasn't found them super strong.

AntonioGeordio

must have been a diffferent batch. I truly know no one who's taken the domed orange soundclouds and hasn't found them super strong.
Yeah im pretty sure there are two different batches with slightly different designs, from what I can see.

I think I saw you post a pic of the domed versions in another thread?

Whereas the pics of the soundclouds I had last summer that I posted in this thread appear to have square sort of edges, and aren’t domed.

I’d post a pic again of the ones I had last summer that I think we still around, but having trouble with the WiFi as I’m currently in Mallorca.

BenH

Friend of mine who lives out there bagged a couple of them the other night. He said 1 was enough!!! No hangover the next day though!

I’m hoping there will be some still kicking around when I arrive in September

Crawleytown

Little heads up guys - a mate had some “blue monkeys” tonight, they are circular shaped with a high quality press of the monkey emoji on holding its ears. Text “no hear” on the back. Unfortunately they are shit - some of the physical effects of MDMA but absolutely none of the mental. There are good reviews of these but there are obviously a couple of different batches going around. These were purchased in the San Antonio area. Don’t think they are dangerous as such but they are an unknown quantity, possibly MDA or speed. Would deffo advise to avoid.

Last edited:

LP_IBIZA

Soundclouds, red bulls & rolls Royce apparently - any warning/strength on the attached?
The quality of the photo isn't great but that orange soundcloud appears to have domed edges which would suggest it is one of the super strength pills on the island. If you can't have it tested, start with a half of less! If it's anything like the orange soundclouds that our group had on the last few trips, even a half will certainly get the evening started!

Browny

Little heads up guys - a mate had some “blue monkeys” tonight, they are circular shaped with a high quality press of the monkey emoji on. Unfortunately they are shit - some of the physical effects of MDMA but absolutely none of the mental. There are good reviews of these but there are obviously a couple of different batches going around. These were purchased in the San Antonio area. Don’t think they are dangerous as such but they are an unknown quantity, possibly MDA or speed. Would deffo advise to avoid.
Lucky lucky men were selling these back end of last summer. Says it all...