Drugs

Loop is great and the future of safer clubbing in my opinion. It’s difficult though because some people see the stronger pills Loop identify and try to source them.

I’m sure many people on here have had a number of those prints on the graphic and enjoyed them safely.

Harm reduction must be the way forward

It's pretty stupid and irresponsible of the people making them not to at least add break lines for quarters when they're making pills of that strength.

We just done 4 nts on the Bang (as we say here)fri-mon.. little party in the local yesterday for people coming back from the festival was brilliant last night, I got some lads that played the the festival to pop in to play some sloth house as the owner didn't want Boom Boom music on bank holiday Monday. And I got a good 2 hrs recorded. Feeling fresh today and off work until tomorrow. I don't do late late and never did as clubs here when I used to go out every weekend closed at 2am.So probably got 4 or 5hrs sleep each night at the festival.. So kids sleep is the key and make sure you know what you are taking ,eat good healthy breakfast and get back on it then..? and I had a dip in the ocean this morning freezing but worth it.. I'm off to the pub now..

We just done 4 nts on the Bang (as we say here)fri-mon.. little party in the local yesterday for people coming back from the festival was brilliant last night, I got some lads that played the the festival to pop in to play some sloth house as the owner didn't want Boom Boom music on bank holiday Monday. And I got a good 2 hrs recorded. Feeling fresh today and off work until tomorrow. I don't do late late and never did as clubs here when I used to go out every weekend closed at 2am.So probably got 4 or 5hrs sleep each night at the festival.. So kids sleep is the key and make sure you know what you are taking ,eat good healthy breakfast and get back on it then..? and I had a dip in the ocean this morning freezing but worth it.. I'm off to the pub now..

Hero

Soundclouds I’ve had certainly aren’t as strong as last year, me and a mate both took 1 and a half last night.. the high wasn’t as long at all for us

Can you remember which ones they were mate? Rounded edge type ones or the squared edge types?

Can you remember which ones they were mate? Rounded edge type ones or the squared edge types?
Straight edge. Same as we had last year. Last year I started on a half but by the end of the 2 weeks was doing a whole one over the course of the night. We did them on Friday but I drank A LOT, so I didn’t remember it but Monday and yesterday we only peaked for around an hour and a half - 2 hours maximum. Last year we were fine for the whole night, maybe I have a bad batch.

I was offered storm troopers which the dealer reckons are 450mg (doubt it), so may try them

Straight edge. Same as we had last year. Last year I started on a half but by the end of the 2 weeks was doing a whole one over the course of the night. We did them on Friday but I drank A LOT, so I didn’t remember it but Monday and yesterday we only peaked for around an hour and a half - 2 hours maximum. Last year we were fine for the whole night, maybe I have a bad batch.

I was offered storm troopers which the dealer reckons are 450mg (doubt it), so may try them

Oh I see, maybe your tolerance is up after a couple of nights on it?

It happens when I smash a few nights out on it. Need a little bit more to get me there. But obviously the comedown kicks a bit harder.

Yeah my man over there has offered me stormtroopers as well, will see when I get out there :D?

Oh I see, maybe your tolerance is up after a couple of nights on it?

It happens when I smash a few nights out on it. Need a little bit more to get me there. But obviously the comedown kicks a bit harder.

Yeah my man over there has offered me stormtroopers as well, will see when I get out there :D?
I’ve just got some stormtroopers for tonight so hopefully I’ll be able to give them a good review tomorrow ?

I’ve just got some stormtroopers for tonight so hopefully I’ll be able to give them a good review tomorrow ?
So my thoughts in comparison..

The soundclouds were taking longer than an hour to hit, much longer than last year for me and the hit was 1.5 - 2 hours maximum for the first hit and didn’t feel a massive high even when up to 1.5 of them.

Stormtroopers were a much closer to the high of last year’s soundclouds but a bit shorter. I was easily able to use the bathroom and this morning apart from feeling a bit weak (and the fact i had to be up early to check out because of swapping hotels) I feel not too bad. I probably used about 80% of one.

My friend has had real anxiety from the soundclouds. He’s been going for walks constantly and only did a small amount of alcohol last night. Not sure if we had a similar batch of soundclouds that aren’t good.

Last edited:
How many nights have you been on it?

Just from my personal experience, it may be different for others, but on consecutive nights I will need a higher dosage to achieve a similar trip to the first night.

I find the high is slightly depleted, although the comedown is increased a little.

Go easy mukka ?

How many nights have you been on it?

Just from my personal experience, it may be different for others, but on consecutive nights I will need a higher dosage to achieve a similar trip to the first night.

I find the high is slightly depleted, although the comedown is increased a little.

Go easy mukka ?
Friday (didn’t remember that as we worked out I’d had around 15/16 pints ?), Monday, Tuesday and yesterday. Should be back on it tonight and then just 3 left until next Thursday then ?

Back