Drugs

I also got soundclouds a few days ago. But they look different. They are not curved, but flat and the edges are sharp. Does anyone know them and can say anything about them? Later, i can upload a photo
Yes mate I know the ones you mean, squarer edges. We had them last year. I’ve posted pics of them on this thread earlier.

Also very very good ?

wonder if any1 here in the forum knows if smoking weed is allowed like at ushuaia or at hi in the outside smoking area?

wonder if any1 here in the forum knows if smoking weed is allowed like at ushuaia or at hi in the outside smoking area?

Obviously not allowed no. If you put it in a normal sized roll up you may get away with it but would almost certainly get kicked out if you get caught.

Go for it and report back. I've detected the whiff of weed in Ibiza clubs before. The worst that can happen is you get kicked out of Ushuaia or Hi.

In the smoking bit at HI I saw someone roll a joint from start to finish using just one hand. It was impressive.

It's not allowed but people do it.

In the smoking bit at HI I saw someone roll a joint from start to finish using just one hand. It was impressive.

It's not allowed but people do it.
i can`t roll up in one hand, i be on it for ages, half of the mixture end up on the floor, i might just roll them up at the hotel and take them there in my cigarette packet or my short. Maybe holding a ciggy and prettend to smoke it while i smoke the spliff in the other hand....

Go for it and report back. I've detected the whiff of weed in Ibiza clubs before. The worst that can happen is you get kicked out of Ushuaia or Hi.
well i try to smoke one anyway, would be a waste of cash for the ticket getting caught by the security and dashed out the premises, i keep you informed

what do you mean by that? you think the bouncers gonna use force on me? like dragging me out by my neck or otherwise hurt me?

They will ask you to leave once and if you decline then probably, yeah.

Just pre roll some roll ups with a bit of green in and smoke them casually in the smoking area. Should be fine, but personally wouldn’t like the paranoia side of it in a club. Never been into weed though myself.

Clubs seem to turn a blind eye to people being pilled up in Ibiza, so as long as discreet, you'll probably be fine. Even if you get caught, just say its a herbal cigeratte, as your trying to stop smoking cigs or someat like that lol

Back