Drugs

MIA2IBZ

Grey Audi's are cut with methylone but also high concentration of MDMA. Good reviews from my crew, nobody got sick, they stuck with taking qtrs at a time But even one crazy f***er who took the whole thing was ultimately fine, never sick just rly wasted.

Red Androids are clean but weak.

Just an fyi

MIA2IBZ

Where'd you get this info? Methylone starts off a bit like weak MD, but has quite a speedy, not necessarily pleasant, finish.
Tested it and it went first yellow then dark purple/black.

The only yellow on the test kit paper is methylone.

It used to go around Miami as "meow meow" and was sold as fake MDMA alot

Leigh88

Me and a few in our group got some soundclouds on Sunday.. I haven't took any pills in years tbf and i was fine on them, took quarter at first then dropped in halves during the night to top up as i really wanted to be careful after not taking any for so long!! I was fine on them, they must have been a less stronger batch than the 240mg ones, as i say i havent took them for ages so i would imagine they would have proper done me in if they were that strong !!! I had a nice consistent buzz all night and no hangover or comedown yesterday or today which is a bonus ! I found a half in one of my pockets this morning which was a nice find :)

One of the lads in our group took them whole and was fine also.

Last edited:

Lennyldn

here's a fact sheet on the domed ones https://de.drugchecking.ch/pdf.php?p=1213 ...236mg lab tested.
These are exactly those ones I got at Sonar off, the domed ones. They were all around the festival. I have a friend living there who told me they were ACE plus I have met a lot of people who where using them.
Well it’s been 15 years that I’m raving.
I’m married so I don’t go out very often now but I guess I have a quite high tolerance. I did not find them stronger than a lot of pills I tried through the years in Ibiza or in London. I dropped three the last night of the festival.
But what is sure is that they give you a super good vibe: smile, chatty all night long and full of energy, no come down It’s been a long time I didn’t feel like this tbh. I also used vitamins, 5HTP and Melatonin everyday.