Drugs

Me and a few in our group got some soundclouds on Sunday.. I haven't took any pills in years tbf and i was fine on them, took quarter at first then dropped in halves during the night to top up as i really wanted to be careful after not taking any for so long!! I was fine on them, they must have been a less stronger batch than the 240mg ones, as i say i havent took them for ages so i would imagine they would have proper done me in if they were that strong !!! I had a nice consistent buzz all night and no hangover or comedown yesterday or today which is a bonus ! I found a half in one of my pockets this morning which was a nice find :)

One of the lads in our group took them whole and was fine also.

Last edited:
here's a fact sheet on the domed ones https://de.drugchecking.ch/pdf.php?p=1213 ...236mg lab tested.
These are exactly those ones I got at Sonar off, the domed ones. They were all around the festival. I have a friend living there who told me they were ACE plus I have met a lot of people who where using them.
Well it’s been 15 years that I’m raving.
I’m married so I don’t go out very often now but I guess I have a quite high tolerance. I did not find them stronger than a lot of pills I tried through the years in Ibiza or in London. I dropped three the last night of the festival.
But what is sure is that they give you a super good vibe: smile, chatty all night long and full of energy, no come down It’s been a long time I didn’t feel like this tbh. I also used vitamins, 5HTP and Melatonin everyday.

Look, I can't rule out that my body could just have had enough of the abuse i've subjected it to over the years and just was not able to cope anymore with those amounts and its trying to tell me I need to stop.

Glad you're on the mend @Deco33 wish I'd posted that photo earlier when I first read about it.

Most likely a nasty contaminated pill tbh but there comes a point (for some of us) where stopping is just the next logical step because nobody needs the sort of cr@p in their lives that experience brought you. I had a horrid experience flip me over the edge of deciding chems were getting the heave-ho lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels and I've never looked back and questioned whether I was right to conclude that.

What's hard is deciding that the overall costs/onging risks outweigh the overall benefits when something's become normalized / borderline habitual and cutting it out rather than cutting it down ! A small handful of dabbles in the years that followed were enough to remind me why I went down that route, the conclusion was always the same - just wasn't worth it (time, risk, money, inconvenience, long term health toll etc etc).

Often a wake-up call comes when and in a way you least expect. It's equally easy to rationalize everything away if you want to. We're all different. Hope you make whatever choice your gut tells you is right for you.

Anyway, all in all I'm a happier person steering clear of everything illegal, or even legal; such as is the case for marijuana here in California where I live. I have schizophrenia (which I don't usually tell people), so it's sort of a different animal for me especially when it comes to anything psychedelic. hmmm. I think that sums it up.

I'm naturally depressive and have a very addictive personality, prone to excess. It took me well over 30 years and a couple of hard knocks to accept drink and drugs don't sit as well with me as some other people and life without either can actually be good too. I also learned hard that I love my car and the freedom it brings far more than I love a drink, a bump or a toke. I'm 100% behind people who make responsible decisions of their own either when they have a lot to lose or they simply have personal factors which mean their cost-benefit analysis is different to the guy they're standing next to, who maybe doesn't.

Last edited:

I like the Loop, was chatting to them in Manchester last year, really good bunch.

Also, nice to know some of my stashed smarties have made it up on to the the leader board. It’s good to have a general idea of the strength.

I remember the police sharing a similar picture on Twitter I think, from Leeds fest last year. Was a massive spread of all the pills and baggies they’d taken off people.

People were taking the piss retweeting and sharing on pretty much every social media saying things along the lines of ‘liked and shared, hope I win!’ as if it was a giveaway competition or something ??

Glad you're on the mend @Deco33 wish I'd posted that photo earlier when I first read about it.

Most likely a nasty contaminated pill tbh but there comes a point (for some of us) where stopping is just the next logical step because nobody needs the sort of cr@p in their lives that experience brought you. I had a horrid experience flip me over the edge of deciding chems were getting the heave-ho lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels and I've never looked back and questioned whether I was right to conclude that.

What's hard is deciding that the overall costs/onging risks outweigh the overall benefits when something's become normalized / borderline habitual and cutting it out rather than cutting it down ! A small handful of dabbles in the years that followed were enough to remind me why I went down that route, the conclusion was always the same - just wasn't worth it (time, risk, money, inconvenience, long term health toll etc etc).

Often a wake-up call comes when and in a way you least expect. It's equally easy to rationalize everything away if you want to. We're all different. Hope you make whatever choice your gut tells you is right for you.

I'm naturally depressive and have a very addictive personality, prone to excess. It took me well over 30 years and a couple of hard knocks to accept drink and drugs don't sit as well with me as some other people and life without either can actually be good too. I also learned hard that I love my car and the freedom it brings far more than I love a drink, a bump or a toke. I'm 100% behind people who make responsible decisions of their own either when they have a lot to lose or they simply have personal factors which mean their cost-benefit analysis is different to the guy they're standing next to, who maybe doesn't.
Cheers bud. A massive wake up call it was. I've had my fun and was lucky to escape. I've already made a firm decision not to travel that road any further

Back