drink prices 2017

Hi

Does anybody can give me the price list for drinks and bottles in Pacha and Hi ?
Also do you know if we can take a bottle without a table ?

Thanks

they don´t publish or send out the drinks list as far as I am aware. if I remember correctly, at pacha the bottles start at 375€. no idea re hï. let me try to find out regarding bottles, not sure about that.

Great tip, cheers mate! Staying in PDB, doing San An on 1 of the nights so that does sound like a plan! Is PDB ok for drinks? Is it more expensive than San An?
Bora Bora and most of the beach bars are expensive for drinks...maybe a couple of euros less than the clubs. I think beer in Bora Bora was about 8 euros last time I went

Seriously my trips have always involved finding new bar wherever on the island we're staying where I can,get a pint/cana of esterlla or glass of vino blanco and 2 waters for the kids. Usually €5-6.. im not on holiday if im paying 15€ a drink... there are plenty out there and they are the ones to support. The cheapest I got all 4 drinks for was €4.50 :)

Last edited:
I will.. easy to spot,old people outside,owner usually have a barking dog,you get some strange tapas handed to you with your drink or cheese and a knife..:)

I remember my first trip to Ibiza in 1999 and buying drinks in El divino, and being shocked that 2 drinks cost me £14 haha
I bought my first Ibiza club drink in 1994 at Es Paradis. It was 2 x gin and tonics and they came to 16 pounds. It was late season and they did a buy one get one free on first drink (never seen that since). "Make it last" I said to the missus:lol:

Back