drink prices 2017

I don't mind paying 21 euros for a drink in amnesia for cocoon closing .......as long as it means a few less people lol

Water 9euro? Usually 10 so at least that's something lol.
Question to anyone who's bought these drinks online before how does it actually work, can they be used at any bar in amnesia, do you print out tickets or what?

Water 9euro? Usually 10 so at least that's something lol.
Question to anyone who's bought these drinks online before how does it actually work, can they be used at any bar in amnesia, do you print out tickets or what?
its brand new for 2017 dude so no one will have tried it out.

Mini jack Daniels,vodka,captain Morgan ect in your socks or pants. Just buy soft.drinks.probably a tenner.a.pop anyway and find a quite spot and mix in.. worst can happen.you'll be chucked out Fck it. All.a.bit.of fun and.they aint fleecing you of.your hard.earned.cash..

Mini jack Daniels,vodka,captain Morgan ect in your socks or pants. Just buy soft.drinks.probably a tenner.a.pop anyway and find a quite spot and mix in.. worst can happen.you'll be chucked out Fck it. All.a.bit.of fun and.they aint fleecing you of.your hard.earned.cash..

Yo stop giving out the secrets...I know you've been Craig Since 72 but still!

I've been doing this for years.

How many miniature people use to drink on a night, just askin as im not really used to it as im already messy once there & do not need more :spank: except water.

:lol: they search the pockets
1-2 is enough for me:p I dont need to bring a 1l bottle :spank:

I stick two (50ml) plastic miniature bottles (metal top) down the front of my Alan's near the metal button belt line of my strides. Its more a principal thing as well to be honest, feeling like I'm cheating the system ever so slightly. Easy when Ive got the Farah on, wondering how I'll cope with the Kaftan?

Last edited:
1l booze :eek: even 4 miniatures is the max i can cope, i've refused many drinks offered by people in clubs :lol: as i dont want to make the queue for WC
I guess ibz 17, Captain Pirate will be given drinks by a lot of friendly people :D & wont need to sneak drinks :p

1l booze :eek: even 4 miniatures is the max i can cope, i've refused many drinks offered by people in clubs :lol: as i dont want to make the queue for WC
I guess ibz 17, Captain Pirate will be given drinks by a lot of friendly people :D & wont need to sneak drinks :p
Hang on, edit required:eek::oops:

Back