drink prices 2017

Don't know why but i got this tune on in minds right now :D & listening to it
Hope water will be under 8€ at Ushuaia & they will sell Water Tokens by 5, or standing by Really Nice girls girls , giving me full glass of Hard drink,such as Ushuaia closing 16 :p , she was on the way to give me a second glass but i decline as havent time to finish the first glass (Was really messy when she gave me the drinks :spank:) ..a shame i didnt have time to thanks her , kind of metiss girl :), Hunni if we meet again ill invite u to restaurant :cool:

Last edited:
Nothin can be cheaper than ur own drinks from supermarket
Ok Murphys is only good to meet people, i remember a a Catherine Zeta jones look a like scottish :spank: otherwise, no point to go there loosing some time :D

yes especially given by Djs (Dj alfredo, Paul Reynolds,Guy Gerber, Luis Del villar) :cool:
they always have lot of tickets to give to friends/fans :) or to hot girls :D
but im looking forward afterparties where price are really REALLY Sweet :5€ beer can, smoothie or 2 cokes
Let's go to the AFTERPARTY!!!
:cool::):cool:track heard this sunday when taking back ibz mate :cool: to his hotel for hist last night in PARIS, we had smile on our face as foreseeing what mental holidays for IBZ aug 17 , hands in the air as music is not cheezy boring in the car :p

Last edited:
21e for mixed drink in Amnesia this year, and you can buy tickets with special price on Amnesia website. I think it's the first time you can do it, no?

yes i was thinking 18€..
tickets drink are only available for the party choosen, ive bought water pack online 2 weeks ago & even not ibz virgin it will be my first time buying drink in amnesia even there sinc 99 :spank:

Back