drink prices 2017

I think hi is fckd if their at that shite already in first month open..they willl have to change everything and go VVIP..:).

I guess as long as they're packed out every week, they'll keep doing it. Just hope the other clubs don't follow suit....

If Hi gets away with it the problem is the clubs may well all follow suit and quickly. Throw in the tickets costs of regularly €60+ and regular punters may just decide it's not worth it.

Last year at pacha me and the Mrs probably did about €200 on drinks in a night but the measures were great and we had a great time. Clubbing in ibiza costs a lot, but I usually say I get my money's worth. If that perception of value diminishes then I'll look elsewhere.

Would ibiza clubs miss me? No, because they want big big spenders.

You still payed £8 in 1994 for a G&T
:eek: or ladyboys as we called them

Cafe Amsterdam in the late 90s used to do 4 drinks for 2000pes with a free bottle of unbranded spirits, the stuff you could fill your car with.

The barman used to sort free tix for Es Paradis or Kaos (now Eden) if you stayed a few rounds

Would ibiza clubs miss me? No, because they want big big spenders.

Of course you would be missed JD. If people spend their cash on VIP, good luck to them, but isn't it the people (like everyone on here) who make it a special place, with their love for the island and the music. Its a fantastic island, no doubting that, but it's the people who make it even more special for me with their carefree and accepting attitudes. You just need to look at the amount of people, me included, who are happy to travel to Ibiza solo. I can't wait.

Pacha is the original,they know how to look after people and I dont think it has changed much.yes its expensive always was and always had celebs not plebs in VIP..:oops:

Does anybody have reports of the pours of alcohol in the other clubs? (Pacha, Amnesia etc.)

Are they still generous??

Anybody got more info on how buying the drinks online works in amnesia. I want to be able to use the 'tokens' all night and preferably at any bar

Anybody got more info on how buying the drinks online works in amnesia. I want to be able to use the 'tokens' all night and preferably at any bar

They will prolly let you you use it any bar. The only sketch one is the VIP one But @stivi will know the deal

Even if it's just one bar won't be too bad, as long as I can can get the drinks one by one over the course of the night. I don't want to pay for 4 drinks then they insist I have to take all 4 at the one time

Just received this email:

If you purchase drinks online, you have to print the ticket or download on your phone and show it at the door, where you will recieve the tickets that you can use at any bar only that night.
Thank you

So I would guess that you receive individual drink tickets on the night that I presume can be used separately.
Im going to buy some, door ticket is 55euro online, how likely is it to get it cheaper on the island for elrow

I just checked re wristband situation with elrow. currently (and I expect this to change very soon) they do bands which have a reduction, but you have to be in by midnight (mind elrow opens at 11pm).

Hi

Does anybody can give me the price list for drinks and bottles in Pacha and Hi ?
Also do you know if we can take a bottle without a table ?

Thanks

Last year:
E. 450 Grey Goose, E. 375 Moet at Pacha. No table. Plenty of free shots & stuff.
E. 250 at Space (which was ridiculously cheap). No VIP/ Table. Must have been a dull night I dont know.

Not that i'll do it but how do you (regular clubber) go about buying a bottle of a spirit from the bar in a club...do they keep it behind the bar for you until it's finished or....??

Back