drink prices 2017

Any idea of alcoholic drinks at Zoo? I'm booked for the 29th of July.

Thanks
it is a fair bit cheaper but then you get it served in plastic glasses so maybe less actual volume, sure it was 8eu for vodka+lemon in one of those water dispenser sized plastic cups, beer was 5eu iirc (which by the photographs i have, if i have remembered correctly.. what a bloody miracle!)

i know ppl like to budget as best as possible or try and not get any nasty surprises with drinks prices but in all honesty all i do and all i have done for the past 10 years is take enough to not let it dominate your holiday as it will become an obsession, if you're lower than you hoped after a few days or whatever hammer the supermarket and have a really frugal day then next day, whallop ! back to wherever with a few extra bucks in your pocket, clubbing in Ibiza is EXPENSIVE, we all know this, i personally prefer to have a session before, spend a few hrs in the club then back on it again afterwards, everyone is different though but just my input..

I try not to pay anymore than fiver for a drink when on holidays.. I just couldn't enjoy a drink paying any more than that..:) anyone want to meet for a few beers next time im over? €20 will do you going out...;)

I try not to pay anymore than fiver for a drink when on holidays.. I just couldn't enjoy a drink paying any more than that..:) anyone want to meet for a few beers next time im over? €20 will do you going out...;)
Wish I was as clever as U.:oops:

Is there a list of any bargain bars that sell decent beer? Mainly interested in Bossa, but anywhere really. I guess the rule of thumb is to get off the main drag and you'll find some gems. Any secret haunts?

Is there a list of any bargain bars that sell decent beer? Mainly interested in Bossa, but anywhere really. I guess the rule of thumb is to get off the main drag and you'll find some gems. Any secret haunts?

la grifería is a good spot for beers in bossa.

also in ibiza town at 'sa vida' they have a cool selection of beers (grimbergen for example). the food is also really nice there btw.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but for a 4 day trip how much spending money would be enough each day? We're self catering & already bought tickets to two parties we want to go (elrow & defected) possibly might want to do something else too when we get there. I've never been before so totally clueless.

@Jay-stoke Loads of variables, but I always budget myself a grand spending for a week. Roughly €150 a day give or take.

It's good you already have some tickets sorted.

Are you likely to want to cook? or eat out? if yes, what kind of establishment - fast food? or a proper sitdown meal?
How much do you normally drink on a night out? Beers in the region of €10-€15 each inside the clubs. Long drinks €17-€24 each. Even water can get pricey at €5-€12 a time.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but for a 4 day trip how much spending money would be enough each day? We're self catering & already bought tickets to two parties we want to go (elrow & defected) possibly might want to do something else too when we get there. I've never been before so totally clueless.

are you a big drinker or not - that alone makes a huge difference in budget!

Thanks guys that's give me more of an idea. I do like a drink before I get to a club but once there normally stick to water, so I won't be buying many €20 drinks thankfully!. Nice bottle of vodka in the hotel room should do the trick and save me a fair bit :)

no idea for ocean beach. at pacha they start at 375€ and then go up to 5 figures depending on what you want ;)

Just don't do what some of our lot were doing with 200ml bottle of grey goose, drinking them like long necks:eek: because its the smoothest vokda ever...

I am ashamed to say that there is a drink 'menu' on the ocean beach website down in the depths, (i was looking for a friend) :)

Top 21 and murphys prices arent bad in Bossa, they also do 2 for 1 on drinks for a couple of hours

@Jay-stoke Loads of variables, but I always budget myself a grand spending for a week. Roughly €150 a day give or take.

It's good you already have some tickets sorted.

Are you likely to want to cook? or eat out? if yes, what kind of establishment - fast food? or a proper sitdown meal?
How much do you normally drink on a night out? Beers in the region of €10-€15 each inside the clubs. Long drinks €17-€24 each. Even water can get pricey at €5-€12 a time.
Sounds good! I am no good at budgeting when I went I thought I was rich and spent far too much! I bought my tickets online I dont drink much and still managed to spend 700 euro for 5 nights! Saying that its the oher stuff i more spend my money on

Back