drink prices 2017

Does anyone know if Amnesia or Pacha sell bottles of Cider, Rekorlig, Koppaberg that kind of shid?

Does anyone know if Amnesia or Pacha sell bottles of Cider, Rekorlig, Koppaberg that kind of shid?
If they sold them I'd be drinking them like water. Try not to drink to many of them, but they are lovely and refreshing and can imagine the perfect drink when your on one.

Can't be sure, but I've never had one in amnesia, normally a vodka limonade drinker. But I'm sure if I had noticed them behind the bar I would most def order one up.

Can't be sure, but I've never had one in amnesia, normally a vodka limonade drinker. But I'm sure if I had noticed them behind the bar I would most def order one up.
Gotcha!
Its actually for my daughter, she don't drink beer. In fact she don't drink much alcohol full stop.
Anyone else know?

I can't say for certain, but I don't think they do, no. Very British drinks. Not sure how popular these are on the continent, but my feeling is not very.

Get her on the long hierbas!

Last edited:
Lots of cider drinkers around Bora Bora and jet apartments. Cans of strawberry kopperberg especially

We usually stock up on bottles from Duty Free but then towards then end when we run out we buy from supermarket, only problem is I can never remember which was cheaper? Is it cheaper to stock up from Duty Free or buy from shops in PDB? e.g. Ciroc, Grey Goose, Jameson etc?

Supermarket id say but not in PDB. Get bus to san josep supermarket there is best value on the island..great meats and cheese too.

For alcohol, perfume/aftershave duty free has been more expensive than the UK high street for over a decade now. You might get the odd promotion which makes it worth your while. But otherwise, it's simply a marketing ploy.

I can't speak for tobacco as I don't smoke, but I guess you probably do save some money on sleeves of cigarettes simply because they're a bulk purchase. Maybe the tightening on UK smoking laws will see another boom in duty-free culture?

I'd just buy in resort. The difference in price whether higher or lower is going to be negligible. Less lugging btls around, and less likely them getting smashed in transit.

100g of pueblo rolling tobacco €18 on the island.. its the best for joints,no preservatives or addictive..:)

wise advice :D:arrow:o_O:arrow: :rolleyes::arrow::spank:; im sure u wont say NO to all drugs i was offered in ibiza ,even by lovely girls :lol:

booze is pricey at paris dutyfree , its cheaper in ibz supermarket, the one in pbd av espana close to harnus sfr shop is the cheapest ive found for hierbas 1l
the eroski close to end av espaana is more expensive but have icebag at 0,80€ (for guys that come into my car i ask at least to buy some ice :p even i got one in my car, ICe ICe baby! last night a bag of ice save my LIFE!!!:cool:)

ps:ull have a profund search at dc10 as some (former) mates experienced it, im sure ull love it big boy :spank:
feucking assholes they never listen they gonna pay 200 e 1000€ fine ,smart ASS! :lol:, im sure for her good , i should warn her mum :D & then i guess NO IBZ forever :lol:

Last edited:
Lots of cider drinkers around Bora Bora and jet apartments. Cans of strawberry kopperberg especially
This. Loads of cider from England,Sweden ect in every supermarket on the island..
For sure.
Ive seen this a lot, even partaking in one myself on the odd occasion at BB and the one next door. Just wondered about the clubs. Looks like Ill have to get her into the Damm and Mig or bite the bullet on long drinks!!

Anyone been to Ocean Beach this year, anyone know a rough idea for a beer, cocktail, spirit + mixer?
Same with Zoo Project.

Back