drink prices 2017

In Savannah for the sunset. Minimum spend per head in the main bit is €40. We're getting food, so easy. Even so, prices aren't too bad. €19 a bottle of good wine, €6for a bottle of San Miguel. Very busy, good music. Food prices are pretty reasonable too

My friends booked a table at Mambo and their minimum spend is €70 for 2nd Row or €150 right at the front.

Prices are similar with their cheapest bottle of wine being €20 or cocktails around €14 mark.

Wasn't keen on Mambos if I'm honest. We sat at the bar just as it was busying up, and we waited for 15 before deciding to leave. Terrible service that was biased toward the paid tables. We went down the end to Mint which was nice and we got served quickly. Cafe Del Mar looked pretty swish too. Not sure in the prices.

Oh, and they won't give you your money back if it clouds over...... Annoying!!!!!

Our first time, so we had to go. Missed the sunset tho, bloody clouds! Was proper rammed tho. Would go back to Savannah.

Our first time, so we had to go. Missed the sunset tho, bloody clouds! Was proper rammed tho. Would go back to Savannah.
Best bet is to buy take outs at the supermarket and watch from the rocks in front of Mambo's...they hate that but cant stop you standing there. Still hear the music. They'll drag you off the wooden steps though...I just go for sunset nowadays, leave straight after and go somewhere else for dinner...crazy that it's supposed to be chill-out but is anything but down there!

mambo is for tourist people
i went there to meet mates (opening meetup dinner with 10 spotlights, i only had a sparkling water, i cant afford touristic food :p but sparlking water taste the same even pricer than sa trinxa (2.5) 5€ & meetup to see m solveig but no way to go back there unless to see house legends, i didnt write commercial overated one :D)
i enjoy more cafe del mars as i got djs contacts that mix there..i ll avoid this touristic strip for aug unless mate beg for it :rolleyes:
u got kumharas sunset ,sol house for sunset time with better deals for the drinks in san an

Or find a nice quite spot along the west coast bring picnic,drink,boom box and enjoy the perfect sunset with your partner,friends or whoever..perfect start of night or if your like me perfect end of a day..:cool:

Best bet is to buy take outs at the supermarket and watch from the rocks in front of Mambo's...they hate that but cant stop you standing there. Still hear the music. They'll drag you off the wooden steps though...I just go for sunset nowadays, leave straight after and go somewhere else for dinner...crazy that it's supposed to be chill-out but is anything but down there!

I got a couple of drinks from the shop on route and did a similar thing....It was Hot Since 82 and Pete tong from sunset

Good vibes!

Even if I was very wealthy I don't think I would sit amongst all the crowed to drink it is actually better chilling on the rocks

I got a couple of drinks from the shop on route and did a similar thing....It was Hot Since 82 and Pete tong from sunset

Good vibes!

Even if I was very wealthy I don't think I would sit amongst all the crowed to drink it is actually better chilling on the rocks
Rye, where have you been dude? Genuinely missed you:)

Would be doing it tonight, but completely pointless as the Belearics has been engulfed in cloud! And it's raining. Will save the chilling by the rocks for next time!

Ah stop it!!

To cut a long story short the truth behind my disappearance was due to almost getting onto ITVs Love Island. At the time of my vanish I was awaiting to hear back from ITV and I felt that there were various comments and discussions on here that could harm me IF I was to be chosen and then in the media's eye

So just protecting myself as of course what can be written on here can be totally taken out of context!!

Back