drink prices 2017

The clubs miss a trick with this. Do you know how beautiful a hot espresso is after "a wave". You'll all think I'm nuts but it's beautiful.

Really?! I mean... reaaaaally?!?!

I'll take your word for it.

I rarely (and I mean rarely) smoke weed. Dabbled a bit in my youth. NYE13-14 I got back to a mate's after celebrating in Brixton. Was still rushing off last half I'd dropped. She smoked, so we shared a joint. My god, the sensation! Felt like I could feel the weed in my bloodstream, tingling my whole body. One of the most euphoric I've ever felt.

Weirdly I don't think I've smoked since.

Even writing about it has my hairs standing on air. Might give it another go in Ibz this Sept

Really?! I mean... reaaaaally?!?!

I'll take your word for it.

I rarely (and I mean rarely) smoke weed. Dabbled a bit in my youth. NYE13-14 I got back to a mate's after celebrating in Brixton. Was still rushing off last half I'd dropped. She smoked, so we shared a joint. My god, the sensation! Felt like I could feel the weed in my bloodstream, tingling my whole body. One of the most euphoric I've ever felt.

Weirdly I don't think I've smoked since.

Even writing about it has my hairs standing on air. Might give it another go in Ibz this Sept

Me and you need an espresso and joint in September!

How you getting on at getting Ripped for September?

As I mentioned Love Island yesterday and have just returned from Ibiza and you ask if I still look like a Greek God.
turns out a successful full time Youtuber I follow (Rob Lipsett) and bumped into at Ushuaia last week and got an Obligatory picture with announced last night that he is in fact going onto Love Island tonight

Said Picture full of what Ibiza in 2017 looks like - Just missing a bottle of Grey Goose

Attachments

• Capture123.PNG
    Capture123.PNG
    983.2 KB · Views: 70
I just wanted to let everyone know that I myself was close to going on Love Island as well tonight... I decided against it though as I was washing my hair...

Back on subject

I believe the cheapest bottles of water are currently sold at DC10 for a blinding 5euro

Funny thing is we actually was so happy about this at the time thinking we were on to a winner before realising we were still paying 5euro for 300ml of water

Back on subject

I believe the cheapest bottles of water are currently sold at DC10 for a blinding 5euro

Funny thing is we actually was so happy about this at the time thinking we were on to a winner before realising we were still paying 5euro for 300ml of water

yup. again this has been the case for years. while the prices for the rest of the drinks have risen quite a bit at dc10 over the years, at least they let water at 5€. it's stayed at that price ever since I visited dc10 for the first time while beer and such has become more expensive.

I remember when Sankeys first opened and we all got excited on here because somebody posted a photo of a receipt saying JD and coke was €8!! :lol::lol::lol:

And it actually was a lot cheaper than the other clubs across the board for several years.

Last time I went back in 2015 i remember getting a €20 note out for a beer and a btl of water expecting a tiny bit of change, but i didn't get any :cry:

yup. again this has been the case for years. while the prices for the rest of the drinks have risen quite a bit at dc10 over the years, at least they let water at 5€. it's stayed at that price ever since I visited dc10 for the first time while beer and such has become more expensive.

Last time I was there (maybe 2/3 years ago) they did pints of vodka and mixer for around 10euro, guessing this isn't the case now??

I was contacted by ITV due to my application and invited down for an audition at their head office which meant about 20/30mins on camera answering various questions about relationships/cheating/scandals, various hobbies and holidays etc

So you was even too much of a plank to make it into the cast of love island ay?

I thought you disappeared because of the total fool you made out of yourself over at the 'women in dance music thread...

https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/women-in-dance-music-discuss.76319/page-3#post-890671

Gender gets thrown about as easily as the race card

What I do appreciate is that hard work, talent and some luck will get you where you want to be.

So you was even too much of a plank to make it into the cast of love island ay?

I thought you disappeared because of the total fool you made out of yourself over at the 'women in dance music thread...

https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/women-in-dance-music-discuss.76319/page-3#post-890671

Exactly what could have got taken out of context
Whilst a forum is great to share opinions and a way to debate. This sort of thing at the time IF I got chosen to go on the show and then managed to get into the media spotlight could have meant flack I didn't want whilst pursuing a once in a life time opportunity

Exactly what could have got taken out of context
Whilst a forum is great to share opinions and a way to debate. This sort of thing at the time IF I got chosen to go on the show and then managed to get into the media spotlight could have meant flack I didn't want whilst pursuing a once in a life time opportunity

Nothing taken out of context there.. that's what you believe,that's why you wrote it.

Back