drink prices 2017

The one thing I was very shocked at was El Patio!! Went a couple weeks ago now for the Apollonia all day long after party before we went to Zoo Project. Forgetting the €30 they charged me to get in, they did let my Mrs go free tho, a bottle of water was €10! I thought that was an absolute joke for somewhere that isn't a proper venue as such and charging more for water than at amnesia where the main party was!

Saw a guy crouched outside obc drinking from a bottle of straight rushnikoff vodka (the 6 Euro a litre shit) before he went in... it's not all glamour :)

69374_447829679431_5432742_n.jpg

2010 Closing parties... This was only HALF the bottles that we got through in a few days!! I feel ill even looking at the picture!!! :eek:

Has anyone purchased the drinks tokens that Amnesia sell via their website when purchasing club tickets, if so did it work out ok when it came to using them on the night? Seems a pretty good deal at 14.70 for a mixed drink as opposed to 21 euros cash at the bar, although I'm sure Amnesia was 18 euros last year, any input on bar prices at Amnesia this year welcome?

Prices listed on the Amnesia site are water 9 / 7.20 w/token, beer/soft drinks 13 / 9.10 w/token and mixed drinks 21 / 14.70 w/token, so a decent saving especially if you like to sink a few.

Has anyone purchased the drinks tokens that Amnesia sell via their website when purchasing club tickets, if so did it work out ok when it came to using them on the night? Seems a pretty good deal at 14.70 for a mixed drink as opposed to 21 euros cash at the bar, although I'm sure Amnesia was 18 euros last year, any input on bar prices at Amnesia this year welcome?

Prices listed on the Amnesia site are water 9 / 7.20 w/token, beer/soft drinks 13 / 9.10 w/token and mixed drinks 21 / 14.70 w/token, so a decent saving especially if you like to sink a few.
Yeh i nearly fainted when i paid 13 e for a small fanta

Something worth mentioning is the bar staff keeping your change

Happened number of times in Amnesia where you hand a 10euro note over for a 9euro bottle of water and you don't receive your 1euro change until you ask

I believe the bar staff stick the change in a pot to keep assuming everyone is too twisted to notice or care

its been writing a lot,its more drink tickets

it works only for a night , a good saver even more, when sharing with mates the purchase.
u can buy them, there is no scam.

as far as im concerned i can hold without drinking water when party end 7.00am but for opening closing until midday its impossible to hold on without drinkin water.

I will try and get an Instagram picture of me popping a cork stood on one of the white beds - that picture will get 300 likes - which means it cost me 1 euro a like

Will be there on the 25th July and have to spend 700euro so will get back to you on my findings if that isn't too late

Cool I'm going OCB on the 28th - I've been trying to find a price list or picture of the drinks/ food menu but can't find one anywhere - must be top secret.
It's our first day so everyone is going to be up for it.

Back